Most hated team/rival

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I dont "hate" any team really.

For me its all about the Cowboys... if we aint "in it"... nothing else matters enough for me to have any hate for another team.

Other teams are worth my hate... they are insignificant.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
My top two are the Pigeons (primarily because of their fans and Buddy Ryan) and the Foreskins (again primarly because of their delusional fans). Next is the Whinners.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
The Cowboy fan's "hate" priority list:

1A) Commanders
1B) Eagles
2) Giants
3) Niners
4) Steelers
5) Packers
6) Whomever is next on the schedule

:starspin

jgboys1

Reaction score
dbair1967;2434659 said:
The Cowboy fan's "hate" priority list:

1A) Commanders
1B) Eagles
2) Giants
3) Niners
4) Steelers
5) Packers
6) Whomever is next on the schedule

:starspin
That is a good list, but I will have to put the gnats on the top of my list. I am right in the middle of gnats territory, and it sucks.:giants:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Eagles
Giants
Commanders
49ers
Steelers
Patriots

Every other team I can pretty much tolerate.

Fmart322

Reaction score
SJcowboys;2432418 said:
I live right off the delaware bridge Carneys Point in salem county. aka the middle of nowhere

Yea, you do live in the middle of nowhere. Still though, you are a Cowboys fan and that should mean something!:laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Watching "Commanders Report" tonight was very .. satisfying.

http://img208.*************/img208/4237/34432181zz7.jpg

Fmart322

Reaction score
catskillthunder;2433338 said:
Being that I live in NY. Its the Giants hands down. Every single person it seemed last year all of the sudden became a Giants fan and it made me sick. I especially hate them because of Jacobs and Tuck.

You will always have that happen in every neck of the woods. People just love a winner. I live in the Philly market and when the eagles were in those 4 championship games, people were wearing hats/shirts ect.. just during the playoff run. Samething with the Phillies. Nobody had a hat, jersey or shirt, nobody cared about them except their true blue fans. When they made the playoffs and won the WS, everybody had to jump on board. People just love a winner.

Swolt

Reaction score
Fmart322;2435160 said:
You will always have that happen in every neck of the woods. People just love a winner. I live in the Philly market and when the eagles were in those 4 championship games, people were wearing hats/shirts ect.. just during the playoff run. Samething with the Phillies. Nobody had a hat, jersey or shirt, nobody cared about them except their true blue fans. When they made the playoffs and won the WS, everybody had to jump on board. People just love a winner.

You just summed up this area, so true! Though i am a Phillies fan and proud most people just started watching them when they got in the WS and or/playoffs:eek:

Swolt

Reaction score
Fmart322;2435147 said:
Yea, you do live in the middle of nowhere. Still though, you are a Cowboys fan and that should mean something!:laugh2:

compared to where i am alot of people here consider your area central jersey:laugh2:

phillycard

Reaction score
Without question. The eagles. It's not even close. If you ever see me talk about them, I never capitalize "eagle". They don't deserve the respect that comes with proper writing/grammar.

Fmart322

Reaction score
SJcowboys;2435348 said:
You just summed up this area, so true! Though i am a Phillies fan and proud most people just started watching them when they got in the WS and or/playoffs:eek:

I know I did but I'll gamble to say the same thing happens everywhere across America.

Fmart322

Reaction score
SJcowboys;2435353 said:
compared to where i am alot of people here consider your area central jersey:laugh2:

People in the north consider TRENTON SJ. And our state is only about 200 miles long. Crazy, huh?

Swolt

Reaction score
Fmart322;2435723 said:
People in the north consider TRENTON SJ. And our state is only about 200 miles long. Crazy, huh?

you wanna here something crazy? Well the town next to me and others near it there are quite a few people with southern ascents:laugh2:

Swolt

Reaction score
Fmart322;2435722 said:
I know I did but I'll gamble to say the same thing happens everywhere across America.

Same as there are silly fans of every team

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
tomson75;2432108 said:
Commanders. Although I reserve a healthy dose of dislike for the Eagles, Giants, Steelers, and 49rs.

:hammer:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like to take a moment and interject a historical fact into this thread.

Had the Washington Commanders, namely owner George Preston Marshall, not been outwitted by Clint Murchison, Cowboys fans wouldn't even have the opportunity to hate or dislike any team whatsoever, because there wouldn't even be a Dallas Cowboys franchise.

Back to the thread...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasEast;2435914 said:
I would like to take a moment and interject a historical fact into this thread.

Had the Washington Commanders, namely owner George Preston Marshall, not been outwitted by Clint Murchison, Cowboys fans wouldn't even have the opportunity to hate or dislike any team whatsoever, because there wouldn't even be a Dallas Cowboys franchise.

Back to the thread...

Yes I know the story.

I do wonder if the Dallas Cowboys would have STILL, EVENTUALLY became a franchise.... by another route.... maybe years later?