Most interceptions thrown in the NFL since 2021

Momanpr100

Reaction score
We know the real reason for the non stop hate, but God forbid we say it without getting banned. The same reasons people picked Quincy Carter as the Cowboys worse starter ever, when he clearly wasn't. Put 2 and 2 together.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We know the real reason for the non stop hate, but God forbid we say it without getting banned. The same reasons people picked Quincy Carter as the Cowboys worse starter ever, when he clearly wasn't. Put 2 and 2 together.
The real reason, Tony Romo.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You genius....he missed 6 games in 2022 lol. Damn you can't make this up. But then again....you are no "MAFF" wiz so there's that. :facepalm:
You don't get jokes...especially when ur the punchline. TheMoronContinues.

You can't be that dumb. I know it.

If he's throwing 20 to 30 to 40% less passes than most of those guys....you know the INT-to-attempt ratio isn't dependent on the number of games played, right? Like...if he throws 990 passes and 25 picks...whether he did that in 32 games...or 28 games....or 10 games....or 27 games....it doesn't matter. And that 25 picks in 990 attempts is not the same (worse) than 25 picks in 1300 attempts. Right?

I know you know that. I know you just like getting dominated and humiliated by me...so you keep trying to twist the significance of stats around, so that i destroy you again. Nobody can truly be that dumb... you must just be one of those "subs" hahahahahahahahahaa

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Mahomes is the best QB I have ever seen. He is a better modern version of John Elway and so far is twice as good.

Why people are trying to put Dak in elite category and he lost to Mr. Irrelevant is typical Arlington Jonesboys fanaticism.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Mahomes is the best QB I have ever seen. He is a better modern version of John Elway and so far is twice as good.

Why people are trying to put Dak in elite category and he lost to Mr. Irrelevant is typical Arlington Jonesboys fanaticism.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's done nothing with McCarthy either.

McCarthy has a winning record with the Cowboys when Dak don't play.

Dak is the weakness of this offense.

Hes done better imo with McCarthy. Sure, he's not won the SB, but he's looked a bit better imo with McCarthy. I'm excited to see how we look this season. Should be fun.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't get jokes...especially when ur the punchline. TheMoronContinues.

You can't be that dumb. I know it.

If he's throwing 20 to 30 to 40% less passes than most of those guys....you know the INT-to-attempt ratio isn't dependent on the number of games played, right? Like...if he throws 990 passes and 25 picks...whether he did that in 32 games...or 28 games....or 10 games....or 27 games....it doesn't matter. And that 25 picks in 990 attempts is not the same (worse) than 25 picks in 1300 attempts. Right?

I know you know that. I know you just like getting dominated and humiliated by me...so you keep trying to twist the significance of stats around, so that i destroy you again. Nobody can truly be that dumb... you must just be one of those "subs" hahahahahahahahahaa
Look “Maff wiz” I’m no match for you. Cowboysbamalakers fan….the joke is within the name. I’m crying…..

You’re back peddling because you got caught looking stupid and now you’re embarrassed. Why in the hell would you compare someone who missed 6 games to someone who didn’t miss one?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

How did he lose to Purdy when Purdy had no touchdowns lol?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
How did he lose to Purdy when Purdy had no touchdowns lol?
Did they lose or not? What you said is even worse. Typical Arlington Jonesboys response without thinking. Mr. Irrelevant did not throw a TD and your $40M dollar QB could not put 20 points on the board when the defense held the 49ers to 19.

Let me bring this to Sesame Street level for understanding. "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which thing is not like the other before I finish this song."
D. Prescott
DAL

D. Prescott

23-37, 206 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT
B. Purdy
SF

B. Purdy

19-29, 214 YDS

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did they lose or not? What you said is even worse. Typical Arlington Jonesboys response without thinking. Mr. Irrelevant did not throw a TD and your $40M dollar QB could not put 20 points on the board when the defense held the 49ers to 19.

Let me bring this to Sesame Street level for understanding. "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which thing is not like the other before I finish this song."
D. Prescott
DAL

D. Prescott

23-37, 206 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT
B. Purdy
SF

B. Purdy

19-29, 214 YDS
I’m just saying you said he lost to Purdy like he torched our defense. He didn’t.

Let me bring this down to Sesame Street level since you seem to be a master at it…. He scored 0 points. We didn’t lose because of Purdy…..

Momanpr100

Reaction score

Except nobody is doing any of that that you claim, reading is fundamental

Big D

Reaction score
The reason why it deserves some attention is because, by his own admission, and because it was obvious from watching him, he made it a point to be more aggressive last season.

He has a reputation for being cautious. It has been talked about here, and in the media throughout his career.

He set out to change that narrative, and the results are what they are.

Hopefully he learned from the experience and will be better for it.

We're finna find out in a few months.
If I remember correctly it was at the direction of the coaching staff. It started early in training camp. I'm not so sure it was him trying to change a narrative but him doing what was asked of him.

GINeric

Reaction score
Can’t believe Matt Stafford has a ring…….

Matt Stafford got that ring the year he led the NFL in interceptions. So the Rams got that ring INSPITE of Stafford.

Stafford's ring carries the same weight as Trent Dilpher's.

The real question is how does Rodgers have the same amount of rings as Stafford and Dilpher and he supposed to be one of the best ever.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it was at the direction of the coaching staff. It started early in training camp. I'm not so sure it was him trying to change a narrative but him doing what was asked of him.
That's probably more accurate.

Both Big Mac and Jerry talked about the need to be more aggressive so Dak had to do what he had to do.