Most interceptions thrown in the NFL since 2021

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
After the super bowl years, he was terrible. It shows that it was the team and not the QB!

Not only that, but he was greatly assisted by the likes of Emmitt Smith, the oline, and, oh yeah, the defence. Oh, and he had a brilliant coach in Jimmy. Dak had Garrett, and only recently with Mike does he have anything resembling a rational coach. Imagine if Troy has Jason Garrett as his HC.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not only that, but he was greatly assisted by the likes of Emmitt Smith, the oline, and, oh yeah, the defence. Oh, and he had a brilliant coach in Jimmy. Dak had Garrett, and only recently with Mike does he have anything resembling a rational coach. Imagine if Troy has Jason Garrett as his HC.
Imagine trying to throw a 3 time Super Bowl champ like Aikman under the bus for a bum like Dak that's never brought anything to any team he's ever been on.

Dak over Dallas fans are the worst.

loublue22

Reaction score
Rank them in most balls thrown directly at the other teams chest during divisional playoff games

zerofill

Reaction score
It's a given that

Allen, Burrow, Mahomes, and Herbert are better than Dak though on that list. He isn't close to them.
So they will be forgiven much more than he will be.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Imagine trying to throw a 3 time Super Bowl champ like Aikman under the bus for a bum like Dak that's never brought anything to any team he's ever been on.

Dak over Dallas fans are the worst.

Wow, way to twist my words. I was not saying that at all. I was just saying that it'd be nice if Dak had competent coaching as opposed to Jason Garrett.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, way to twist my words. I was not saying that at all. I was just saying that it'd be nice if Dak had competent coaching as opposed to Jason Garrett.
You also mentioned Emmitt and the O-line...

As if Dak didn't have a RB winning 2 rushing titles and 3 First Team All-Pros on the o-line together.

Dak is the weak link. Aikman never was.

That's what separates winners from losers. The guy playing the most important position on the field not being the weak link.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I'm not really sure how acknowledging the fact that Aikman had a brilliant coach detracts from what he accomplished. Even Aikman would say that Jimmy helped a lot, hence the fact he teared up when Jimmy was told he was going into the HOF. Thus, I was making it clear that Jason Garrett is NOT Jimmy in any way. I think it'd help Dak if he had a coach that was more competent than Jason Garrett.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You also mentioned Emmitt and the O-line...

As if Dak didn't have a RB winning 2 rushing titles and 3 First Team All-Pros on the o-line together.

Dak is the weak link. Aikman never was.

That's what separates winners from losers. The guy playing the most important position on the field not being the weak link.

Yeah, having Emmitt and the oline helped, just as having Zeke and the oline early on helped Dak. Both of those are true, and don't detract from either QB. My point was that it'd help Dak if he wasn't coached by Garrett. Note that nobody wants Garrett as a coach .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, having Emmitt and the oline helped, just as having Zeke and the oline early on helped Dak. Both of those are true, and don't detract from either QB. My point was that it'd help Dak if he wasn't coached by Garrett. Note that nobody wants Garrett as a coach .
He's done nothing with McCarthy either.

McCarthy has a winning record with the Cowboys when Dak don't play.

Dak is the weakness of this offense.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
True!

fwiw,
Cutler had 67 more Tds than Ints
Stafford had a whopping 164 more Tds than Ints

Until Mahomes came along he was the fastest all time to 20k, 30k 40k and 50k yards

Stafford also is the NFL all-time leader in 4th quarter comeback wins on a per-game basis.....has his flaws but also very clutch. Just played on mostly truly awful teams with a few great players for some years
Players around him in that stat are Brady, Brees, Manning, Unitas, Marino, Elway

He was way better than people realize
JMO, of course

We can agree to disagree. I get it
San Francisco dropped an interception. Stafford never would’ve went to the Super Bowl. But yes, very underrated.