AmberBeer
Reaction score
Roast Troy for what?

Being a winner?
No but

IMG-1360.jpg

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Your car broke down on you last year and the wrecks (injuries) just keep happening, but it worked okay the previous 6 years so no worries. I’m sure the wrecks, wear, and tear won’t matter going forward.

You wouldn’t trust that failure of a car, so stop trusting this failure of a QB.
What kind of silly metaphor is this? Did you know cars can be fixed by trained professionals?

And if you keep getting into accidents, maybe it's the driver's fault, not the car (coaches).

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What kind of silly metaphor is this? Did you know cars can be fixed by trained professionals?

And if you keep getting into accidents, maybe it's the driver's fault, not the car (coaches).
Do you really believe in Dak?

Be honest.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Do you really believe in Dak?

Be honest.
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak GET A LIFE!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak GET A LIFE!
I own all of your thoughts.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yes. But in this case Dak is not a horrible player. He is cons in top 10 categories stats wise. And has many more wins than losses as a starting QB. Yes team wins and losses, so that goes for playoff games as well.
So why so much hate for him from posters claiming to be fans?

I agree ultimate fan of the team overall but also for individual while on the team. Yet we have so much hate against a few players.

A true fan should be loyal and root for the best for every player regardless of one’s personal like or dislike.

Criticize yes, but do not be hateful at everything. You see how a good piece of news always is turned into negative.
Well....maybe ur getting a bit literal with the HATE word.

Nobody in hear truly HATES Dak

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Dak is top 10 in attempts in 2021 and played one less game then everyone in front of him lol.
In last 2 years total attempts:

Patrick M: 1,306. Int 25.
JoshA: 1,213. Int 29
JoeB: 1126 int 26
JustinH: 1,371 int 25
DakkyBoy: 990 int 25

So LOL...that's what I'm talking about LOL. LOL...and I was suggesting that LOL the intentional exclusion LOL of attempts in a list of just INTs might, you know, LOL, be intentionally deceptive in an attempt to somehow, someway, elevate Dak in the same conversation as these guys LOL.

So what are YOU talking about LOL?

Don't know what u got on ur maff SAT... but don't you think having dak's 25 INT numbers right next to Herbert's 25 INT numbers, without the context that Herbert had 380 more attempts (more than 35% higher) than Dak, is significant? See what I'm talking about now fella? LoL

(Can't wait for the..."but look at Josh Allen" to hit....like any sane fan, even dak's own mother, would take him over Josh or JoeB)

And they should put an asterisk by Dak's 25....to indicate a quarter of his were Pick6's including a game sealer pick 6.

Tehehehehehe. "What are you talking about" DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In last 2 years total attempts:

Patrick M: 1,306. Int 25.
JoshA: 1,213. Int 29
JoeB: 1126 int 26
JustinH: 1,371 int 25
DakkyBoy: 990 int 25

So LOL...that's what I'm talking about LOL. LOL...and I was suggesting that LOL the intentional exclusion LOL of attempts in a list of just INTs might, you know, LOL, be intentionally deceptive in an attempt to somehow, someway, elevate Dak in the same conversation as these guys LOL.

So what are YOU talking about LOL?

Don't know what u got on ur maff SAT... but don't you think having dak's 25 INT numbers right next to Herbert's 25 INT numbers, without the context that Herbert had 380 more attempts (more than 35% higher) than Dak, is significant? See what I'm talking about now fella? LoL

(Can't wait for the..."but look at Josh Allen" to hit....like any sane fan, even dak's own mother, would take him over Josh or JoeB)

And they should put an asterisk by Dak's 25....to indicate a quarter of his were Pick6's including a game sealer pick 6.

Tehehehehehe. "What are you talking about" DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
My “maff” SAT huh? I don’t even know what you are going on about. I said he was top 10 in attempts with less games and you post stats that back my claim up lol. Genius.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well....maybe ur getting a bit literal with the HATE word.

Nobody in hear truly HATES Dak
Really. Have you seen some of the posts? When he broke his foot, then his hand, did you see some of the posts? Other posts in general.
And I actually said ... hate from the posters .... as to him as the QB. It was not meant to hate him personally. Though it seems some do.
It is the truth.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
The support of losers is the problem with this organization.

You guys support whatever Jerry feeds you just because it has a star on its helmet.

Why does anything ever need to change when the fans like and do as they’re told by Jerry?
You truly are embarrassing. The way you post its a guarantee you was picked on and bullied in school.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Well, tell me. How do you suppose that we go about changing it? Do you think Jerry cares at all whether we like or dislike his QBs? And if you're going to say "Don't go to games", I live in Cleveland. I am quite a long way away from Dallas. So, unless you plan on buying the Cowboys, there's not really a lot of options. As for Dak, again, he's not elite, but he's not the worst QB either. I think that he needs to clean up the interceptions, and he knows that. I think he'd probably be the first to admit that there are areas that he needs to fix. However, I think he will be better with a new offensive system. As I explained, I think the change from Moore to a more traditional WCO will be good for Dak because it means newer route concepts. Consequently, I think that the newer route concepts means that defences won't be so easily able to get a read on what the offense is doing, considering he's run basically the same offense since he's come into the league.

If there's a good QB alternative available that we can draft, then brilliant. But, until then, I'll support Dak because, until further notice, he's the starting QB of the Cowboys.
It's useless to talk football with him, he only knows Dak and the other Qbs. He thinks football starts and ends with the Qb. He's like the kid who doesn't understand people are laughing at him and not with him.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
If you were to running a business that just couldn’t compete with the best, but was still making loads of money and has “fans” supporting everything you do just because it’s associated with your business would you feel the need to change? Or would you find comfort wallowing in the mediocrity like Jerry has?

You’re supporting losers just because they’re associated with the Cowboys. I refuse to support players that actively cause my team to fail just because they have a star on their helmet.
And tell us all how you don't support the Cowboys? That's right, you support that Pigeon team. A person calling someone a loser for making the pros and actually doing good, actually says more about you. I bet you get smacked around in real life.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Games played (reg season) since 2021:

Allen - 33
Carr - 32
Burrow - 32
Ryan - 29
Stafford - 26
Prescott - 28
Mahomes - 34
Herbert - 34

So the only player with worse INT stats than Dak is Stafford and he won the Super Bowl in 2021.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
My “maff” SAT huh? I don’t even know what you are going on about. I said he was top 10 in attempts with less games and you post stats that back my claim up lol. Genius.
Man ur dense.
Man...no offense...but you probably should stop debating people in here, or get someone's help who has a bit higher cognitive ability, before you try and, you know, make a point.

"I post stats to back up your claim"?

Uh...no I didn't. HA HA HA

"Top 10 in attempts in the 2 years the INTs stat is from"? Wrong again, genius. LoL. Unless you meant Top 10 at THAT list of 8 QBs LOL LOL.... TEHEHEHEHEHEHE

He was 9th in attempts in 2021. He was NINETEENTH in attempts in 2022. He's not even Top 10 in those years combined if you exclude missed games. Not even close. Now...here's a remedial multiple choice question for you... if he's 19th in one year, and 9th the other...do you think he's Top 10 in attempts over that span?
A) No
B) Yes...duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Please take your time.

LOL.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Really. Have you seen some of the posts? When he broke his foot, then his hand, did you see some of the posts? Other posts in general.
And I actually said ... hate from the posters .... as to him as the QB. It was not meant to hate him personally. Though it seems some do.
It is the truth.
No I didn't see those posts when he got hurt.

But I've seen other posts in here taking joy when other players on other teams got hurt, or wishing they'd get injured... so I guess I believe you.

Takes a sick person to root for people to get injured because you want a GAME to have a certain outcome. Especially good when those same people say how horrible fans of other teams are for cheering when cowboy players get hurt.

There's definitely sickos everywhere...including this forum.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man ur dense.

Man...no offense...but you probably should stop debating people in here, or get someone's help who has a bit higher cognitive ability, before you try and, you know, make a point.

"I post stats to back up your claim"?

Uh...no I didn't. HA HA HA

"Top 10 in attempts in the 2 years the INTs stat is from"? Wrong again, genius. LoL. Unless you meant Top 10 at THAT list of 8 QBs LOL LOL.... TEHEHEHEHEHEHE

He was 9th in attempts in 2021. He was NINETEENTH in attempts in 2022. He's not even Top 10 in those years combined if you exclude missed games. Not even close. Now...here's a remedial multiple choice question for you... if he's 19th in one year, and 9th the other...do you think he's Top 10 in attempts over that span?
A) No
B) Yes...duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Please take your time.

LOL.
You genius....he missed 6 games in 2022 lol. Damn you can't make this up. But then again....you are no "MAFF" wiz so there's that. :facepalm:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's useless to talk football with him, he only knows Dak and the other Qbs. He thinks football starts and ends with the Qb. He's like the kid who doesn't understand people are laughing at him and not with him.

Don't you know that in the world according to Skip Mountainbayless, the QB is the team, unless he plays for the Cowboys?