Most Re-Watched Movie - Action/Adventure

GMO415

Reaction score
Megaforce!

tumblr_mfc4wqMs641r93xiko1_500.gif
That was thee cheesiest shhhh ever saw in my life!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Back to the Future trilogy.

I can watch them anytime and just can't get sick of them. I just love the concept and all the different theories and things happening you may have missed before. For example, there is a point in the movie timeline that there would be four ‎DeLoreans present at the same time in Hill Valley for several hours in 1955. They don't ever elude to this in the movie but if you think about it.........................

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not if you listen to Any on Big Bang Theory. She destroys it! Lol
Excellent episode.

At the beginning of the episode, Amy hit Sheldon with her first observation and dropped his jaw. His mouth was so wide open, a swarm of files could have flown down his throat.

I was just like Sheldon. :(:p

cowboyec

Reaction score
°Flash Gordon.....Sam J.Jones as Flash....Max Von Sydow as Ming...Queen doing the entire sound-track...I LOVED this movie when it came out.

°The Dark Knight Trilogy.....man,all 3 were great.Really captured the true dark knight character.

°Van Helsing...LOVE this movie...Hugh Jackman was AWESOME.

°Hercules.....The Rock was great in this movie.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
°Flash Gordon.....Sam J.Jones as Flash....Max Von Sydow as Ming...Queen doing the entire sound-track...I LOVED this movie when it came out.

°The Dark Knight Trilogy.....man,all 3 were great.Really captured the true dark knight character.

°Van Helsing...LOVE this movie...Hugh Jackman was AWESOME.

°Hercules.....The Rock was great in this movie.
Another movie with Kate Beckinsale in skin tight leather.....Yeah, I'm watching that every time it's on!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could have just said you don't want Big Bang Theory. :mad:
I don't watch any TV sitcoms. I figure when one of them can make me even smile with a promo, I might check it out but that hasn't happened yet.

I was never a Friends or Seinfeld fan either. We watched them once and looked at each and said "that's a comedy"? But it is all subjective.

My kind of sitcoms were MASH, Taxi, Cheers and Sanford and Son and I liked All in the Family but my wife hated it. Archie's character was her uncle in real life.