Most Re-Watched Movie - Action/Adventure

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have a riffed digital version from the Rifftrax website. It's brilliant! You should check it out.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a riffed digital version from the Rifftrax website. It's brilliant! You should check it out.

I visited and used the search but didn't find anything about megaforce?

Corso

Reaction score
I visited and used the search but didn't find anything about megaforce?
Wild, looks like they took it off their site. I have it in my permanent library here: (I'll PM it to you).

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My reply would be that the best movie representation of Logan's true healing factor was seen in X-Men:The Last Stand. Other movies, especially The Wolverine, do show how powerful his regenerative powers are but XTLS displays Jean/Dark Phoenix blasting Wolverine away at the atomic level... AND HE KEPT COMING! That particular scene is the closest to how fast Logan's entire body can regenerate outside the comics. In my comics geek experience, that acid you have a lot of respect for holds none for me when it comes to the Ultimate Human Weapon. :thumbup:However, if it was the old Wolverine in Logan, I would put my money on the Aliens for sure. His healing factor was about spent at that point. :(:p
:omg: now this is pertinent information I was not aware of concerning the awesomeness of the Wolverine as I really only recall seeing the one where it starts out he's a drunk bare knuckles bar room brawler & there was a little girl,an old pickup truck,snow and something about a tree falling on him,,,then I probably had one beer to many & stopped retaining anything more from it,Yet I shall withdraw my previously placed wager in light of this newfound revelation & hold this matter under further studied assessmento_O

:lmao:

Corso

Reaction score
You must really be paranoid about accidentally plagiarizing someone else's screenplay, if this is what you're watching! :laugh:
My wife is a saint. I watch the most gawd-awful stuff every day. I currently have Kill And Kill Again playing.
A South African take on The A-Team. It's terrible! I love it!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife is a saint. I watch the most gawd-awful stuff every day. I currently have Kill And Kill Again playing.
A South African take on The A-Team. It's terrible! I love it!
Wasn't that the title of the sequel to Kill Or Be Killed ?

Corso

Reaction score
I did like that one. IIRC, that came out around the same time as Gymkata. (Not sure if I spelled that correctly.)
Ah... I like Gymkata. I did have R.O.T.O.R. next in my movie queue, but I may change that now.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did like that one. IIRC, that came out around the same time as Gymkata. (Not sure if I spelled that correctly.)
Actually, Gymkata came out 5 years later. The funny thing is, I was thinking of The Best if the Best, which came out 4 years after Gymkata.

Corso

Reaction score
Actually, Gymkata came out 5 years later. The funny thing is, I was thinking of The Best if the Best, which came out 4 years after Gymkata.
Best of the Best with Eric Roberts! Whatever happened to him?

Corso

Reaction score
Now Playing at Casa de Corso: Superargo And The Faceless Giants.
5dd9490eec539f5ce9bdae6156675e4f--titanic.jpg