Most Re-Watched Movie - Action/Adventure

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't watch any TV sitcoms. I figure when one of them can make me even smile with a promo, I might check it out but that hasn't happened yet.

I was never a Friends or Seinfeld fan either. We watched them once and looked at each and said "that's a comedy"? But it is all subjective.

My kind of sitcoms were MASH, Taxi, Cheers and Sanford and Son and I liked All in the Family but my wife hated it. Archie's character was her uncle in real life.
All great shows, but I think you caught a bad episode of Friends, because that show was hilarious most of the time. The first season, and the last couple weren't as good as the ones in between, but still pretty good.
I can definitely understand why some people wouldn't like Seinfeld. It wasn't a'must see' for me.

Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest shows in years, with an exceptional cast, especially after you've gotten familiar with them. Some of the best episodes had Bob Newhart as a guest star. That man has one of the best comic deliveries of all time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All great shows, but I think you caught a bad episode of Friends, because that show was hilarious most of the time. The first season, and the last couple weren't as good as the ones in between, but still pretty good.
I can definitely understand why some people wouldn't like Seinfeld. It wasn't a'must see' for me.

Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest shows in years, with an exceptional cast, especially after you've gotten familiar with them. Some of the best episodes had Bob Newhart as a guest star. That man has one of the best comic deliveries of all time.
I have always loved Newhart, the master of timing.

As far as comedies go, the only one I watch and never miss is VEEP, There are some lines in there that are absolutely killer. The distribution of lines to the actors is the best I've seen and her two advisers are hilarious and perfect at delivering.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

As far as comedies go, the only one I watch and never miss is VEEP, There are some lines in there that are absolutely killer. The distribution of lines to the actors is the best I've seen and her two advisers are hilarious and perfect at delivering.
Never seen that one.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never seen that one.
It's HBO and I don't know if it is available on any other outlets.

It is the funniest show I have seen on TV in decades and there is nothing, and I mean nothing, off limits for the writers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It is the funniest show I have seen on TV in decades and there is nothing, and I mean nothing, off limits for the writers.
I'll check it out. Watching reruns of Dennis Miller Live at the moment, but after this episode, I'll see if that's On Demand.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Wow, I have to say, Anna Chlumsky turned out much better looking than I thought she would.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I really like that "Predators" one ,where a fistful of combat types ( except for that 70's show dude with the red hair,he's a serial killer doctor) all get HALO dropped into this game preserve planet, the predators hunt them down,one dudes got a AA12 full auto combat shotgun:thumbup:

Then: The Chronicles of Riddick

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I once dated a pharmacist who was a terrible woman just because she looked like Julia Louis Dreyfus. The relationship lasted 6 months longer than it should have just because of that reason.
Damn fine woman... rowr.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I really like that "Predators" one ,where a fistful of combat types ( except for that 70's show dude with the red hair,he's a serial killer doctor) all get HALO dropped into this game preserve planet, the predators hunt them down,one dudes got a AA12 full auto combat shotgun:thumbup:

Then: The Chronicles of Riddick
Yeah the sequels/remakes have gotten a bit out of hand. Alien vs. Predator vs. Wolverine is out next year. :D

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yeah the sequels/remakes have gotten a bit out of hand. Alien vs. Predator vs. Wolverine is out next year. :D
:lmao:COPY THAT!:lmao:

Although, that particular one I'd mentioned,,,:huh:,,, brother man,I think I've bought that at least 6-7 years ago;)
(Considering I'm just one low hurdle past the stone age in regards to comparable cutting edge entertainment trends,that is.)

:starspin::star::starspin:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would be a WILD movie.

Wolverine has better instincts than Predators. They would turn into prey really quick.

Acid for blood? Big deal. Acid would melt away Logan's flesh but not his Adamantium. He would keep slicing and dicing Aliens while burning and melting at the same time. Having a mutant healing feature has its benefits. It would be glorious!

:laugh:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Wolverine has better instincts than Predators. They would turn into prey really quick.

Acid for blood? Big deal. Acid would melt away Logan's flesh but not his Adamantium. He would keep slicing and dicing Aliens while burning and melting at the same time. Having a mutant healing feature has its benefits. It would be glorious!

[/QUOTE

,,,er,,,, that is molecular acid, emulsifying that Adamantaium casing-liner,ya know?,,,, my pennies are ALL DOWN on the Alien throat-hosing the WOLVERINE ,,,,:rolleyes:

:muttley:

o_O

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

You made that movie way cooler than I intended...now I wanna see that. :clap:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
,,,er,,,, that is molecular acid, emulsifying that Adamantaium casing-liner,ya know?,,,, my pennies are ALL DOWN on the Alien throat-hosing the WOLVERINE ,,,,:rolleyes:
My reply would be that the best movie representation of Logan's true healing factor was seen in X-Men:The Last Stand. Other movies, especially The Wolverine, do show how powerful his regenerative powers are but XTLS displays Jean/Dark Phoenix blasting Wolverine away at the atomic level... AND HE KEPT COMING! That particular scene is the closest to how fast Logan's entire body can regenerate outside the comics. In my comics geek experience, that acid you have a lot of respect for holds none for me when it comes to the Ultimate Human Weapon. :thumbup:However, if it was the old Wolverine in Logan, I would put my money on the Aliens for sure. His healing factor was about spent at that point. :(:p

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Megaforce!

tumblr_mfc4wqMs641r93xiko1_500.gif

How did I know you'd come up with something like this?
:lmao: