Most Re-Watched Movie - Comedy

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Young Frankenstein,weekend at bernies,Spaceballs ,Galaxy Quest,Top secret ,Fletch,National Lampoon's Vacation, ,Planes, Trains & Automobiles,¡Three Amigos!,Spies Like Us,Funny Farm,Groundhog Day ,Big Bachelor Party,,The Man with One Red Shoe,The Money Pit ,etc
Hey Gonzo, you see a s on the end of Movie? And what's with that etc? Ya got more? Stop re-watching so many comedies and get yer buns up off that sofa and clean the garage.

Gonhoz

Reaction score
Hey Gonzo, you see a s on the end of Movie? And what's with that etc? Ya got more? Stop re-watching so many comedies and get yer buns up off that sofa and clean the garage.
nostalgic memories from the 80's

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, and all time greats Mars Attacks and Galaxy Quest!!!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

giphy.gif

Xelda

Reaction score
Clueless
Ghostbusters
Major Payne
Spaceballs
The Nutty Professor
The Three Stooges
Trains, Planes & Automobiles

I have a bunch, but these are I could think of.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I have that movie. Those two crazy old ladies... wow, just wow. Not the kind of neighbors anyone would want.

They were sweet old ladies who believed they were doing the old guys a favor. The whole cast was great from the murderous brother and the crazy doctor to Teddy Roosevelt to Mortimer and the new beat cop wanting to be a playwright. The only other film that came close to making me laugh as much was Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too many of the classic comedies. I can watch them over and over.

Currently however there is one movie that one of the movie channels have been playing a bunch around the time I get home from work. So I have watched it or parts of it a great deal lately and still like it.

Office Christmas Party. Not a great comedy but I still like it. The lady from SNL is on it and plays the crazy HR lady and she just cracks me up. The face and laugh she does when they are in the van and spinning out of control makes me laugh every time.

kskboys

Reaction score

Currently however there is one movie that one of the movie channels have been playing a bunch around the time I get home from work. So I have watched it or parts of it a great deal lately and still like it.

Office Christmas Party. Not a great comedy but I still like it. The lady from SNL is on it and plays the crazy HR lady and she just cracks me up. The face and laugh she does when they are in the van and spinning out of control makes me laugh every time.
It's kinda funny/ironic, but there are several movies that aren't that great, but I can't stop watching them!!!!

Seems like there's a factor no one talks about when discussing movies, rewatchability factor!!!

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
The Jerk
Spies Like Us
Planes Trains & Automobiles
Airplane
Top Secret
All the Carry on Movies (more of a English only humour)
Monty Python's The Holy Grail

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Kate McKinnon is her name and she is the most talented one I have ever seen on SNL and will go to any length to nail an impression. Her Jeff Sessions puts me on the floor every time she does it and her Hillary was a riot. She was the only thing I liked about Office Christmas Party.