Most Re-Watched Movie - Horror

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We absolutely don't binge watch. We're still on the beginning of Season 3 of GoT and we started watching it years ago.
It's like one episode of a series every month.
Must be hard to get emotionally invested that way.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ok this is a question I used to re watch a weir-wolf or vampire movie I think it was weir-wolf when I was a kid it was in black and white The main part I can remember is a kid trying to get into the house he kept saying let me in let me in anyone remember the movie ?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok this is a question I used to re watch a weir-wolf or vampire movie I think it was weir-wolf when I was a kid it was in black and white The main part I can remember is a kid trying to get into the house he kept saying let me in let me in anyone remember the movie ?
I remember the old man saying that in Poltergeist 2, but nothing with a little kid.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I remember the old man saying that in Poltergeist 2, but nothing with a little kid.
It is way older than poltergeist from the 50's When I was a kid I thought it was scary PS i'm 63

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Not sure if the " Devils Rejects" qualifies as a horror film but it was a crazy flick and I have seen it a few times

GMO415

Reaction score
Aliens for sure.
024ac7c038ad1407706ddb2aef8d1d65.jpg

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Jeepers Creepers was a child movie that scared the **** out of me. I went through a period of the creeper showing up during a dream considering I generally have vivid dreams I would be in places I knew I had been before and out of nowhere it would make an appearance to I suppose reveal fear. I got to the point of wanting it to show up so I could “face it”. It doesn’t show up anymore. I think I took the subliminal message from a horror film and applied it to growing internally if that makes sense.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jeepers Creepers was a child movie that scared the **** out of me. I went through a period of the creeper showing up during a dream considering I generally have vivid dreams I would be in places I knew I had been before and out of nowhere it would make an appearance to I suppose reveal fear. I got to the point of wanting it to show up so I could “face it”. It doesn’t show up anymore. I think I took the subliminal message from a horror film and applied it to growing internally if that makes sense.
I learned that when I go through a stretch of having bad dreams, I can stop them by telling myself I'd only have good dreams, as I'm trying to fall asleep.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damned creepy movie and if I had seen that as a kid, would have disturbed me for sure. My parents thought I was disturbed enough without that.

I drove them nuts when the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" came out with constantly checking under my bed for a pod. Even setting an alarm to get up and check. I figured they might prefer the pod me as that was more controllable. Same thing with "Invaders From Mars" when I was 6. I thought they would have offered me up to have one of those little mind control devises installed in my neck but that was silly, I gave up on that after a year of checking my neck periodically during the night and for sure every morning.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Damned creepy movie and if I had seen that as a kid, would have disturbed me for sure. My parents thought I was disturbed enough without that.

I drove them nuts when the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" came out with constantly checking under my bed for a pod. Even setting an alarm to get up and check. I figured they might prefer the pod me as that was more controllable. Same thing with "Invaders From Mars" when I was 6. I thought they would have offered me up to have one of those little mind control devises installed in my neck but that was silly, I gave up on that after a year of checking my neck periodically during the night and for sure every morning.
Thats the age when the imagination starts to go wild lol! When you hit 15 years old would be when you lay your head back on your pillow look at the ceiling and say to yourself “I wonder if aliens like pink floyd?” (lighter flicks twice)

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I learned that when I go through a stretch of having bad dreams, I can stop them by telling myself I'd only have good dreams, as I'm trying to fall asleep.
I don’t know how well those high frequency sounds on youtube work but I have fallen asleep listening to them before. Its like the saying goes “Only thing stopping you is you” or my favorite “The only person that could defeat Mike Tyson was Mike Tyson”

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

"Jeepers Creepers" is for the first hour, one of the finest horror movies I've ever seen.

The last 1/2 hour becomes horror movie predictable and a little convoluted which overall detracts from the movie but wow that beginning is a thing of beauty.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dawn of the Dead remake
28 Days Later
Cabin in the Woods
Obligatory Halloween original

I think both the "Dawn..." remake and "Cabin..." start out terrifically, even though I think the original "Dawn..." started out even better.

But both the "Dawn..." remake and "Cabin..." fall off in their second acts for me. That's what separates movies like these two and say the original "Halloween", John Carpenter's "The Thing" and Kubrick's "The Shining". All those are strong from beginning to end.