°The Thing From Another World
°First Men In The Moon
°The Arrival

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrong turn was nutty.
Yeah pretty much creeped me out but not as bad as that X Files episode where the family was keeping Mama in a drawer and using her as breeding stock for more of their kind and then burying them in the woods. Dayam, somebody had a fitful night sleep coming up with that one. And I didn't sleep well the night I saw it,

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the most successfully layered horror movie made so far is The Mist. The ending was not King's but he liked the idea when they told him but he thought it might piss audiences off and did it ever.

And Marcia Gay Harden played a great monster, the scariest one in the film.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think the most successfully layered horror movie made so far is The Mist. The ending was not King's but he liked the idea when they told him but he thought it might piss audiences off and did it ever.

And Marcia Gay Harden played a great monster, the scariest one in the film.
The ending was great

timb2

Reaction score
Probably the ones I have seen a lot over and over are "American Psycho" & "Silence of the Lambs"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yep, that and the original Thing. They couldn't drag me to a dark lagoon or the Arctic after seeing those.
The first 2 Thing movies are true greatness.
The first one... oh, the gorgeous and seamless banter! The co-pilots and ol' Ken Tobey just crushed it. Margaret Sheridan too... How could you not be engaged with that type of great acting?
The second one with the Great John Carpenter... beautiful. Just beautiful. Everything about that movie was simply great and supremely scary and claustrophobic with all the paranoia.

Guess what I'm watching tonight?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah pretty much creeped me out but not as bad as that X Files episode where the family was keeping Mama in a drawer and using her as breeding stock for more of their kind and then burying them in the woods. Dayam, somebody had a fitful night sleep coming up with that one. And I didn't sleep well the night I saw it,
I remember that episode..........That's when my fandom for the X Files started to wane.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Black Christmas (the original)
Near Dark
Re Animator
Freaks
The Wicker Man (the original)

Corso

Reaction score
Black Christmas (the original)
Near Dark
Re Animator
Freaks
The Wicker Man (the original)
Was Black Christmas the one with the guy who was raised in a convent, escaped and always said "Punish" before he would lay the axe on someone in his Santa suit?
No... That was Silent Night, Deadly Night from the 80's.
NVM.

Corso

Reaction score
Wifey and I are only on Season 2 of X-Files! No spoilers!

Corso

Reaction score
Oh, well then I'll say nothing about it!
We absolutely don't binge watch. We're still on the beginning of Season 3 of GoT and we started watching it years ago.
It's like one episode of a series every month.