Most Re-Watched Movie - Horror

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah pretty much creeped me out but not as bad as that X Files episode where the family was keeping Mama in a drawer and using her as breeding stock for more of their kind and then burying them in the woods. Dayam, somebody had a fitful night sleep coming up with that one. And I didn't sleep well the night I saw it,

She (the actress who played the mother in "Home") was in one of the new episodes playing one of the siblings who played the twisted hang-man game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thee only Rob Zombie flick I liked.
It's a shame Zombie doesn't own the rights to those characters. That was indeed his best work, in fact his only good work. I had high hopes for R. Zombie but.......nope. 31 was ok at best.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
I think both the "Dawn..." remake and "Cabin..." start out terrifically, even though I think the original "Dawn..." started out even better.

But both the "Dawn..." remake and "Cabin..." fall off in their second acts for me. That's what separates movies like these two and say the original "Halloween", John Carpenter's "The Thing" and Kubrick's "The Shining". All those are strong from beginning to end.

Agreed on your points. With that said, re-watchability isn't always a matter of a film being better, but one where portions draw my interest to watch more than once. The Shining is a masterpiece, but the burn is slow enough that I don't watch it frequently. Now, the monsterfest of Cabin, or the various mall scenes in Dawn always make me stop when I'm trolling the horror list for something to watch. Halloween is always a watch because it gave me nightmares as a kid.

GMO415

Reaction score
DAMN STRAIGHT!
giphy.gif