Most rushing yards. Hoffman at OC

tm1119

Reaction score
The solution at LB for all but passing downs is Parsons.
Pass downs DE, run downs LB.
What would you define as a “run down”? Because short of the eagles “tush push” there’s no such thing in the NFL. All but a handful of teams throw the ball over 50% of the time on 1st down.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
no one wants to say this but Zack Martin was very average last season. That includes run blocking. He just couldn’t get to the 2nd level anymore and couldn’t execute his reach blocks much anymore. Maybe he was injured?

frickster

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys offensive line would be okay with Bass at LG and Hoffman at C. Top 5? No, but good enough. Of course we need more out of Steele. I would be more concerned with Tyler Smith at LT. But I'd be willing to take a shot with him there.

The problem with this lineup is going to be depth. Ball looked okay at RG last year but that guys is hurt all the time. Asim Richards looked like he might develop into a decent OT. But who is the backup C? They need to find depth.

I am way more concerned about the defensive front 7. Can we depend on Sam Williams to not make too many mental mistakes? Who is his backup? Who is backing up DLaw? And what about DT? Is Mazi going to improve enough in one year? Is Golston really a decent backup DT? We are just so think on defense other than safety now.
I wonder is Golston gets moved to defensive end.

McMicah

Reaction score
no one wants to say this but Zack Martin was very average last season. That includes run blocking. He just couldn’t get to the 2nd level anymore and couldn’t execute his reach blocks much anymore. Maybe he was injured?
This. Not only do these Hoffman worship threads make no sense, but if Martin regresses similarly again, Bass will surpass him this year.

1st pick is best OL, no matter what. I don’t care if it’s T/G/C

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This. Not only do these Hoffman worship threads make no sense, but if Martin regresses similarly again, Bass will surpass him this year.

1st pick is best OL, no matter what. I don’t care if it’s T/G/C
TJ has potential. But that’s a lot to ask for.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Blasphemy.

Honestly, he graded out very well.

Pro football reference.