**** Moved this forum to the first section! ****

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The staff tends to be a little more relaxed (to an extent of course) about things during the off-season than during the season. During the season, our traffic is even higher and there are a lot more posts and active threads which makes keeping Fan Zone threads on-topic more important then.
Big deal, we're 10th on the list!

:lmao2:
No, we're 8th with bullet. I am not sure we can get past the Drama Zone and I haven't entered that for fear I might have too much fun and forget to eat or sleep.

If you recall, Greg said I was all about the drama and started stuff just to get something going. I ain't confirming or denying but I do get bored easily and I have lots o company.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's crazy how much faster things happen on this forum compared to that other forum whose name shall not be mentioned... It took over half of last season to move the Tony Romo subforum when he wasn't even on the team anymore...
We lost the power to do so, and had to wait for an admin to respond.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah dude, the admin was complete bs
And you know, all they had to do was appoint one of us as a go between. It's like it was run like a complete clusterfudge, just like the team is!!!!!

I once suggested to Derek that he hire one of us and pay us a small salary. No answer. As usual.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And it was really frustrating for us, as people would ask us questions, and we had no idea of the answer, because the admin wouldn't talk to us mods either.
Are you sure there really was one and not something they made up? They could have created that "person", had her do her dirty work and then poof. I would bet that they would have preferred for certain posters to go away and I was on that list.

Hey, anyone seen Fansince75? Just thought of him because of that argument with her. Certain things will trigger a memory of a poster than I haven't seen here yet but he wasn't on all the time lately. Been there a long time.

chicaboomchicaboom make it over?

Mad_max

Reaction score
And you know, all they had to do was appoint one of us as a go between. It's like it was run like a complete clusterfudge, just like the team is!!!!!

I once suggested to Derek that he hire one of us and pay us a small salary. No answer. As usual.
The guys who started the new forum has nothing but bad blood toward the admins. Wonder how much traffic that website is getting?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That wouldn't be as bad as the forum at Jerry's world. By the way, I am really happy being here. Everybody is so friendly.
Yeah but they've got some of those long time stewing posters on here like we had. I could almost predict what one would say when their nemesis would post. Didn't do any good to be a peacemaker either, they loved doing it too much. They're like arguing married couples........without the good part, the naked making up.

One of my favorite times on there was when Jumbo lost his mind with Greg. I laughed all night about that one. Ole Jumbo was cutting loose with cussin' in caps and I had a vision of him pounding hell out of that keyboard.

Mad_max

Reaction score
Are you sure there really was one and not something they made up? They could have created that "person", had her do her dirty work and then poof. I would bet that they would have preferred for certain posters to go away and I was on that list.

Hey, anyone seen Fansince75? Just thought of him because of that argument with her. Certain things will trigger a memory of a poster than I haven't seen here yet but he wasn't on all the time lately. Been there a long time.

chicaboomchicaboom make it over?

It was funny that she had a bad attitude and didn't mind speaking her mind. She told me someone was trying to run her off. So far I haven't seen her.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was funny that she had a bad attitude and didn't mind speaking her mind. She told me someone was trying to run her off. So far I haven't seen her.
She got me a warning point, when she was betterinpinkandblue, after knowing me well enough to know I don't take many things seriously and was just having, what I thought was fun with her. LOL, got a PM from her brother wanting to meet me in DET and kick my butt. I PM'd him that if I came to DET, I deserved to have my butt kicked

When I got the point, I found out I was breaking a rule to accuse someone of not being the gender they purport to be. Max, it was karma.

One time, a while back on a Friday night on the old old forum, I got into this 3 way discussion with these 2 guys and after a couple of hours of "discussion" told them I was an 11 year old girl and my Daddy had always wanted a boy so I knew a lot about football and my Daddy's favorite team, the Cowboys. Both of these guys changed their tone and one of them wrote "you sure know a lot about football for an 11 year old girl". Nicest damn thing anyone ever said to me over there. I agree, I know a lot about football for an 11 year old girl.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, the one I was telling you about the news guys started.
I was told the News guys were meaner than Mongols. One of the mods that covered that territory came up to our forum one time and told me my stuff wouldn't fly down there...serious dudes. So I stayed where I was safe and protected.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, the one I was telling you about the news guys started.
Oh, that's actually an old forum. It's just, no one goes there. One or two guys would hang out there and beg people to join, and crickets.

kskboys

Reaction score
She got me a warning point, when she was betterinpinkandblue, after knowing me well enough to know I don't take many things seriously and was just having, what I thought was fun with her. LOL, got a PM from her brother wanting to meet me in DET and kick my butt. I PM'd him that if I came to DET, I deserved to have my butt kicked

When I got the point, I found out I was breaking a rule to accuse someone of not being the gender they purport to be. Max, it was karma.

One time, a while back on a Friday night on the old old forum, I got into this 3 way discussion with these 2 guys and after a couple of hours of "discussion" told them I was an 11 year old girl and my Daddy had always wanted a boy so I knew a lot about football and my Daddy's favorite team, the Cowboys. Both of these guys changed their tone and one of them wrote "you sure know a lot about football for an 11 year old girl". Nicest damn thing anyone ever said to me over there. I agree, I know a lot about football for an 11 year old girl.
Liar. You're at least 12.