Movie Characters You Just Hate

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wild Bill in "The Green Mile" along with Percy. I wasn't satisfied with Percy being insane. I wanted him to die.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Hostile;4438469 said:
Wild Bill in "The Green Mile" along with Percy. I wasn't satisfied with Percy being insane. I wanted him to die.

I'd definitely go with Percy. I know Wild Bill did much worse things than Percy did, but I just hated that man with a passion after that movie.

jubal

Reaction score
Hostile;4438222 said:
Sometimes we all enjoy the bad guys more than the good guys. For instance Darth Vader. It can't be helped.

But there are times when you hate someone in a movie so much it is almost all too real. For instance, The Sheriff of Nottingham in any version of Robin Hood is going to be hated.

Who are the movie characters you just loathed?

Mine is Bruce Dern for his role as Asa Watts in "The Cowboys." I wanted him to rot in hell after his character killed John Wayne's character. As Mr. Andersen was kicking his butt in a fight I was beyond excited, but then the cold blooded way he shot him and left him to die had me boiling. When the boys let the horse drag him to his death I literally cheered.

I hate Bruce Dern till this day. I've tried to rationalize, it was a movie, and he has a acting school and probably uses this role as a selling point.
Always hated it when Duke took the bullet in his movies.

jubal

Reaction score
Strother Martin always played low- lifes good. The side kick in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance".
Alan Rickman in" Quigley Down Under".

jcollins28

Reaction score
This guy
2000_joaquin_phoenix_gladiator.jpg

And...any character that is played by Rosie O'Donnell.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Ace (Keifer Southerland) in Stand by Me.

The Scorpio Killer in Dirty Harry.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4438592 said:
I couldn't think of the characters name but he is one of the ones I thought of first.

How many times did you write out..

Edward Longpants? :laugh2: i kid....i kid....

ologan

Reaction score

Nomad

Reaction score
Was already going to say this character from Saving Private Ryan, he's a coward and lets his friend get killed by the German guy mentioned in another post. All he had to do was kick him off him it really made me mad. Also this actor is in another movie where he has sex with his mother, disgusting.

Upham.gif