Movie Characters You Just Hate

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ralph Macchio as the karate kid, everyone knows William Zabka aka Johnny Lawrence from the Cobra Kai dojo was the real Karate kid putting in hours of hard work while this little pansy Daniel LaRusso was causing problems and hitting on Johnny's girl friend.

Can't stand the guy. :D

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4439605 said:
Ralph Macchio as the karate kid, everyone knows William Zabka aka Johnny Lawrence from the Cobra Kai dojo was the real Karate kid putting in hours of hard work while this little pansy Daniel LaRusso was causing problems and hitting on Johnny's girl friend.

Yet you can't remember his name ?

Daniel Laruso. maybe the spelling is wrong. haha.

I agree and I love the movie. But there is no way that Laruso was going to win any competition with his training at that point.

It's a feel good movie about the little guy having a chance.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though I like Gene Hackman, I hated his character in "The Quick And The Dead."

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4439619 said:
Yet you can't remember his name ?

Daniel Laruso. maybe the spelling is wrong. haha.

I agree and I love the movie. But there is no way that Laruso was going to win any competition with his training at that point.

It's a feel good movie about the little guy having a chance.

Naw it is a spin on a little punk kid trying to take away the glory from the real karate kid Johnny Lawrence :laugh2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4439641 said:
Naw it is a spin on a little punk kid trying to take away the glory from the real karate kid Johnny Lawrence :laugh2:

Ok, that's pretty good.

What about the crane technique ? It doesn't work ?

:laugh2:

rkell87

Reaction score
http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab30/16bitninja/veruca_salt.jpg

Angelica.jpg

barneyFriends.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4439650 said:
Ok, that's pretty good.

What about the crane technique ? It doesn't work ?

:laugh2:

Just shows the dirty fighter he was. :laugh2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Rudy's brothers in Rudy. One steals his girl and the other has ***** envy. I didn't like them at all.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4439605 said:

Dang, this was the first movie I thought of when I saw this thread.
"Sweep..the..legs!"
http://i45.***BLOCKED***/albums/f85/drue107/untitled.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Rynie;4439779 said:
Dang, this was the first movie I thought of when I saw this thread.
"Sweep..the..legs!"
http://i45.***BLOCKED***/albums/f85/drue107/untitled.jpg

There you go now that is the karate kid, not the little wimp running around causing problems. Cobra Kai all the way!!! No mercy :laugh2:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
ologan;4438701 said:
I thought I would come unglued when he was in the knife fight with the American soldier. I literally stood up in the theatre and yelled at the American soldier watching him kill his buddy, "Kill that sum *****...what are you doing?". A little vindication later when he blew this bastid away.

This guy was not in the knife fight, fyi.

Stanley Tucci in The Lovely Bones

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Just watched this a couple weeks ago.

EDIT: I just realized he is also the coward from Saving Private Ryan.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4439983 said:
Man, I just had this come to me.

Sgt Barnes from Platoon

500full.jpg

He was the hero of the show.

Are you smoking this **** so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this ****. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

Elias was full of ****. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

Brought a tear to my eyes, the man cared so much. He let the guys smoke their dope but was not going to let the machine break down. You got to love the guy. :laugh2:

I would hire him to be my HC

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4439996 said:
He was the hero of the show.

Are you smoking this **** so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this ****. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

Elias was full of ****. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

Brought a tear to my eyes, the man cared so much. He let the guys smoke their dope but was not going to let the machine break down. You got to love the guy. :laugh2:

I would hire him to be my HC

:laugh2: He does remind me a little of Parcells.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would also add

Commodus from "The Gladiator"

Still, Joaquin Phoenix was fabulous in that role...but man I loved seeing him get his in the end.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4440021 said:
:laugh2: He does remind me a little of Parcells.

You bet. What you liked the dope smoking Wade "Elias" Phillips? Let me carry your stuff for you, check with me next time? What is that all about.

People can't tell the differance between the good guys and bad guys these days. :laugh2: