•tickle me
•paradise,hawaiian style
•speedway
•charro
•live a little,love a little
•change of habit

terra

Reaction score
Im an early Millennial ( although late Gen X buy some definitions) and I remember when the pre edited Rambo 3 gave big ups to the brave Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters
That was in the early 80's before there was a Taliban or Al Qaeda. They came later. Like has happened in so many wars those that were there at the beginning die off and the ones replacing them quite often are not of the same quality.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would take them back to where I took my older son and daughter-in-law, both 49. Their eyes were opened to something new and revolutionary, real story telling. They took the bait, hook line and sinker.

Casablanca, The African Queen, The Thin Man series, It Happened One Night, The Philadelphia Story, The Maltese Falcon, Citizen Kane, 12 Angry Men, The Wrong Man, Angels With Dirty Faces, Boys Town, Sunset Boulevard, High Noon, The Apartment, Days of Wine and Roses, The Harder They Fall, It's a Wonderful Life, The Glenn Miller Story, The Spirit of St. Louis, The Lou Gehrig Story, The Jim Thorpe Story, Andy Hardy series, The Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy and The Bowery Boys.