Movies to Recommend to Millenials

timb2

Reaction score
The Naked Prey and Zulu are 2 outstanding movies. I still remember the part in The Naked Prey where they encased that poor guy in clay and put him over a fire. Still creeps me out.
That scares me too. I felt so bad for all of them.

quickccc

Reaction score
•the defiant ones
•to sir,with love
•a patch of blue
a raisin in the sun
•the lillies of the field
•guess who's coming to dinner
•a slender thread
•in the heat of the night

Is Denzel Washington's " Fences " really a reboot of Raisin in the Sun ?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it's on Netflix right now, for those who have such a subscription... no commercial ads.

many boast this movie, i saw it but i just don't get the hype. o_O
I'm with you. It's okay, but doesn't live up to the hype, IMO...much like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction. I just never understood what people saw in either of those.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I'm with you. It's okay, but doesn't live up to the hype, IMO...much like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction. I just never understood what people saw in either of those.
I like the intro scene with Jackson and Travolta starting in the car and then the apartment. But I agree more in general that Tarantino likes to really accentuate certain conversations to the point that it stalls out the rhythm and on topics that really don't make a ton of sense when looking at the plot of the movie; the diner couple comes to mind and same with Willis and his girlfriend at the motel.

triplets_93

Reaction score
51326419662_0ce4deccc4_c.jpg