Movies with best (and worst) sequels

quickccc

Reaction score
I never realized that. That was her. She's Jim Cameron's Stan Lee.
Ditto here.

Wow, after all of these years, (decades?) I never even realized that was her in Judgement Day
as John Conner's foster mom.

She was always seemed so muscle-buffed thick and she seemed a lot more slimmed down in that foster mom role.

quickccc

Reaction score
She also had a very small role in Terminator 2.

Good catch.

I wonder how I missed that of her, after all of these past decades and as many times as I've watch that movie
and scene countless of times over.

quickccc

Reaction score
There's videos out there that explain the whole thing from Prometheus to Alien 4. Watched one once and sort of interesting. Big bio-experiment gone wrong.
Maybe it's just me, but i got the vibe from Prometheus, that it was made more for wanting to emphasize explaining some
elements of the Alien concept than it was for a great on the edges, inspiring survive chase movie.

It was forgettable after I saw it once, and so much time has past so long, that I've practically forgot
much of the details, maybe I would need to see it again to try to understand where the movie was trying to take it,
but initially as I found it uninspiring and slow paced.

Aliens 2 really spoiled me,
Aliens Resurrection recaptured some inspiration after Aliens 3,
but Prometheus had me SMH again.

de675df4deb9498f91d4c914c212a329.jpg

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I’ll definitely disagree about Avatar needing a sequel. Way of Water was an uninspired, repetitive bore. If Cameron had nothing more to say, he should have just left it alone.

I don’t see how or why he’s
Money. Lol