Moving Forward, can we win big with this current roster?

shabazz

Reaction score
So Danny White and Romo weren't good enough either....the other 21 players had no part in it....
When will the Danny White hatred ever go away?…………

Actually I heard him on the play by play on radio and I hate him now too.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When will the Danny White hatred ever go away?…………

Actually I heard him on the play by play on radio and I hate him now too.
He was a great player....Dan Marino never won a SB, does he suck? No....just idiot fans that don't know crap spewing hate.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He was a great player....Dan Marino never won a SB, does he suck? No....just idiot fans that don't know crap spewing hate.
I was only a child during the Danny White era but I read a lot and I know he's one of the most underrated QB's in NFL history. He just had the misfortune of having to follow in Roger Staubach's footsteps and the fan base never really sided with him because he wasn't Roger.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Do we have what it takes to make that push that Jerry sees, I mean he sees it every year regardless of what kind of roster we have. Is Jerry right, do we have a team that can get us far in the playoffs and get us that 6th ring??? Please give your thoughts. I'd love to go to a Superbowl!!
Nope, and I say this because Jerry is the GM, and we have not been able to overcome that liability for 28 years....

bigE79

Reaction score
Do we have what it takes to make that push that Jerry sees, I mean he sees it every year regardless of what kind of roster we have. Is Jerry right, do we have a team that can get us far in the playoffs and get us that 6th ring??? Please give your thoughts. I'd love to go to a Superbowl!!
When this team faces adversity and in a fight or flight mode,the latter usually happens " cardinals and 9ers'..I don't trust them in that situation..this eagles game will prove a lot,one way or the other..hope for the best but expect the worst,life as a cowboy fan for the past 28yrs unfortunately.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gil Brandt bundled assets including two second round picks during the 1977 draft in exchange for the second overall pick in the 1st round owned by Seattle, which the Cowboys used on future Hall of Fame running back Tony Dorsett. That's the kind of "thinking out of the box" we came to expect from the FO. Now, not so much.