Moving on: Arizona Cardinals

D4KADON

Reaction score
I know we lost Dak, and it sucks. I'm a huge fan of Dak, but the fact is we have the division lead. Andy Dalton was brought in here for this moment. This is going to be a tough game. Arizona's qb is playing outside of his mind and containing their WR is going to be a headache. If Dallas can run the ball, slow the game down, I like our chances.

The only caveat with the new makeup of our team is that the focus of the team is now not on the qb but Elliott. This should help Dalton spread the ball around.

If Dallas somehow wins this game, it will be the first time in a long time Dallas gets a W against a winning team.

What say you? What are your vibes thus far with Monday's matchup?

D4KADON

Reaction score
Does anybody here think our defense holds them to less than 31+ points?

Anyone?

Not necessarily our defense, but playing the possession game should help. I don't understand why we didn't even do that with Prescott. I felt we got too trigger happy
and that led to more 3 and outs, putting more pressure on an already tired, crappy defense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zona is putting up 40 easily. I don’t think we can keep up.
if our offense for ONCE this year play clean and not be responsible for a minimum of 14points game. Seriously Dak pick 6 , Dalton center exchange continue to kill this team..our defense is bad enough but the offense needs to play clean football , run more, and use PA try TOP game back to out identity , feed pollard and zeke until the defense brings down 8-9 in a true box then open it up with play action..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not necessarily our defense, but playing the possession game should help. I don't understand why we didn't even do that with Prescott. I felt we got too trigger happy
and that led to more 3 and outs, putting more pressure on an already tired, crappy defense.
thats FACT and scaling it back a bit will benefit this team..

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Hopkins against this defense almost gives me calvin Johnson flashbacks from a few years ago.

LvE should be back which is a huge help. I saw actual progress from dlaw and jaylon last week.. your secondary is getting healthy. All things that give me a small glimmer of hope, but these DTs continue to scare me. Might be the worst DT group in the league, especially of hill cant go. Our scheme really depends on those guys winning at the line too.

I think the offense is fine with dalton. I expect more zeke/pollard, but this team can still put up 30+, and should be expected to do so.

Don't feel great about this one, but think we have a punchers chance.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I see a repeat of the Seahawks game, high scoring defeat where we are always slightly behind and chasing shadows. Who knows though, maybe a switch of focus to Zeke changes things for this offense.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I know we lost Dak, and it sucks. I'm a huge fan of Dak, but the fact is we have the division lead. Andy Dalton was brought in here for this moment. This is going to be a tough game. Arizona's qb is playing outside of his mind and containing their WR is going to be a headache. If Dallas can run the ball, slow the game down, I like our chances.

The only caveat with the new makeup of our team is that the focus of the team is now not on the qb but Elliott. This should help Dalton spread the ball around.

If Dallas somehow wins this game, it will be the first time in a long time Dallas gets a W against a winning team.

What say you? What are your vibes thus far with Monday's matchup?

The emotional high will be over.. I don't know. Unless the Cardinals lay a stinker, we probably lose in heartbreaking, one score type fashion.

Andy will put up numbers, though. It's the defense I'm worried about.

MikeB80

Reaction score
How many trick plays will arizona run?

This seems like a game Dallas defense will have no chance in and then the cardinals pass rush will win the game.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Playing some ball control will help the defense. Absolutely.

but if the defense doesn’t stop the run themselves....... it’s not gonna matter. And our run defense has been horrific.

cowboys lose yesterday if Saquon was playing. Easily.