Moving on: Arizona Cardinals

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Simply stating that Murray is athletic and has weapons at receiver.

Similar to Seattle and we had a chance to win the game

Gotcha must have missed who you were responding to.

I think they have alot of similarities until you compare the DB's cards are much better at pass defense.

mldardy

Reaction score
The pick 6 you can take out , but any other you need to count in , if our D creates turnover and offer short field and our offense scores the points would still be counted .

They Gave up 27 points to an offense which couldnt get 20 plus points in any of the 4 games they played .
I'm not counting that last score on the defense. Dalton fumbled the ball and they recovered in the Giants red zone after the defense just got off the field. That put the defense in a bad positon. That's not on the defense.

Aven8

Reaction score
I know Kingsbury very well. Look for him to run the ball a lot. He doesn’t care about TOP, just like Moore, so I would turn it into a TOP game in our favor.

When we play these dynamic type QB’s that should be the recipe every time from here on out.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys can beat the Cardinals with Dalton I could see them winning the division at 9-7/8-8. If we lose I could see them snowballing to 4-12/5-11. I guess either is fine with me. But I’d rather go for that elite draft pick. If we could grab two immediate impact starters on def that would be amazing going into 2021.

Reaction score
Does anybody here think our defense holds them to less than 31+ points?

Anyone?

In the first quarter, yes!

I'm shocked at how bad they are. At least Marnelli could turn the front office's crap personnel decisions into a mediocre defense,,, what's out there right now is hot garbage.

Reaction score
Hopkins gets 250 yards and 3 TD's against this secondary.

This defense can't stop a middle school girls choir and Hopkins is special.

Last edited:

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I know we lost Dak, and it sucks. I'm a huge fan of Dak, but the fact is we have the division lead. Andy Dalton was brought in here for this moment. This is going to be a tough game. Arizona's qb is playing outside of his mind and containing their WR is going to be a headache. If Dallas can run the ball, slow the game down, I like our chances.

The only caveat with the new makeup of our team is that the focus of the team is now not on the qb but Elliott. This should help Dalton spread the ball around.

If Dallas somehow wins this game, it will be the first time in a long time Dallas gets a W against a winning team.

What say you? What are your vibes thus far with Monday's matchup?
Does Awuzie, Diggs and LVE play and are 100%. If Worley gets matched up with Hopkins it’ll be a record setting day for the Cardinals.

Jaylon as a spy on Murray is a recipe for disaster.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Strangely... I think the team may rally due to the injury and actually play their best game on Mon night. With an “all hands on deck” mentality, they may do enough to keep things interesting.

With Dak out— Zeke should become the focal point again. If he balls out— I think Dalton can have the time he needs to hurt the Cards with a few big plays.

Awuzie may be back which would help. LVE would be huge— but I would think he has gotta be 2-3 weeks away still right?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Even before losing Dak and other key players to injuries, I had this game marked down as an L. They're going to run circles around our defense.

Verdict

Reaction score
Maybe I’m in the minority here, but so think Dallas wins this one. Dallas is coming off a win, the defense is playing with a bit more energy. Things starting to gel a little.

Drake hasn’t had a great year so far, and he may be the worst RB we have faced so far. If we make the Cardinals one dimensional, I think our pas rushers will start to get home.

I think you are going to see more blitzes from Aldon and Jaylon in the 3/4 sub packages. This game could be our coming out party.

I don’t care if Hopkins gets 150 yards and 3 TDs if that’s all the Cardinals score.

Verdict

Reaction score
Its been 5 games now and the defense does not appear to be improving. Who are the Cowboys getting back this week? Awuzie? I don't think LVE or Lee will be back for at least another week. I can't see the Cowboys defense holding Arizona under 30 points. If the Giants offense put up 27, I am pretty sure the Cards will hang at least 35 on Dallas. I am a little worried about Dalton's arm strength. Patrick Peterson will probably cover Amari Cooper all day which means he will be taken out of the game.

Tough game to pick, but I will assume the defense does not improve at all. and the Cards will pick how many points they want to score. Until the Cowboys show they will not give up the ball 2 or 3 times a game we have to assume they will give up the ball 2 or 3 times a game. Given all that, Cards 38 - Cowboys 20

I still believe it is in the Cowboys best interests to lose 13 games this year. This is one of the losses.
Cee Dee is going to kill the Cards single handedly if they double Amari.