Moving on: Arizona Cardinals

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no doubt that we'll be greatly challenged to extract a win out of this one but when the going gets tough ... um, never mind.:grin: :muttley:

Last edited:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
DiNucci get ready and stay ready

this offense with this o-line and a non-mobile QB is about to get obliterated

What’s wrong with the oline, really? It’s not dominant, but it ranks in the top half of the league in sacks allowed and yards per rush. It’s a pretty average line, tbh.

Gaede

Reaction score
What’s wrong with the oline, really? It’s not dominant, but it ranks in the top half of the league in sacks allowed and yards per rush. It’s a pretty average line, tbh.
All things considered, they're definitely playing well.

mldardy

Reaction score
Our D just gave up 34 points to a team that had scored 48 all season going into that game and we just lost our QB. Back up QB and awful OL and defense, we are going to give up 50 in this one
More like 20 points. They scored on a pick six and a Dalton fumble in the red zone. That's not on the defense.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anybody here think our defense holds them to less than 31+ points?

Anyone?

The Cards getting 31 doesn't seem unreasonable. Of course, neither does the Cowboys getting 31. The key will be how Dalton plays.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
My god all we had to do is run the ball and control the clock the last 5 games......well hell that changes everything...Cowboys gonna win out now.

Creeper

Reaction score
Its been 5 games now and the defense does not appear to be improving. Who are the Cowboys getting back this week? Awuzie? I don't think LVE or Lee will be back for at least another week. I can't see the Cowboys defense holding Arizona under 30 points. If the Giants offense put up 27, I am pretty sure the Cards will hang at least 35 on Dallas. I am a little worried about Dalton's arm strength. Patrick Peterson will probably cover Amari Cooper all day which means he will be taken out of the game.

Tough game to pick, but I will assume the defense does not improve at all. and the Cards will pick how many points they want to score. Until the Cowboys show they will not give up the ball 2 or 3 times a game we have to assume they will give up the ball 2 or 3 times a game. Given all that, Cards 38 - Cowboys 20

I still believe it is in the Cowboys best interests to lose 13 games this year. This is one of the losses.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Big Mac has a losing record vs Arizona (3 wins, 5 losses).
It was a Arizona 20-17 loss that got him fired in Green Bay.
We're 2.5 point underdogs.

Comes down to, "How bad do we want it?"

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
More like 20 points. They scored on a pick six and a Dalton fumble in the red zone. That's not on the defense.
The pick 6 you can take out , but any other you need to count in , if our D creates turnover and offer short field and our offense scores the points would still be counted .

They Gave up 27 points to an offense which couldnt get 20 plus points in any of the 4 games they played .

Carson

Reaction score
Nope, so the Cowboys may need 40 to win, unless Dalton can eat up the clock on some longgggg drives.

Don't they have an extremely mobile QB, AND DeAndre Hopkins? Yikes!

Russ is athletic and they have Metcalf and Lockett.

Doesn’t mean we can’t win this game!

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Russ is athletic and they have Metcalf and Lockett.

Doesn’t mean we can’t win this game!

Any given Sunday, SL50. But come on, they're going to have to play above their heads. And how often have we seen that, even dating back to last season? Maybe they'll play inspired football for Dak. We'll see.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Its been 5 games now and the defense does not appear to be improving. Who are the Cowboys getting back this week? Awuzie? I don't think LVE or Lee will be back for at least another week. I can't see the Cowboys defense holding Arizona under 30 points. If the Giants offense put up 27, I am pretty sure the Cards will hang at least 35 on Dallas. I am a little worried about Dalton's arm strength. Patrick Peterson will probably cover Amari Cooper all day which means he will be taken out of the game.

Tough game to pick, but I will assume the defense does not improve at all. and the Cards will pick how many points they want to score. Until the Cowboys show they will not give up the ball 2 or 3 times a game we have to assume they will give up the ball 2 or 3 times a game. Given all that, Cards 38 - Cowboys 20

I still believe it is in the Cowboys best interests to lose 13 games this year. This is one of the losses.

What’s wrong with Dalton’s arm strength?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we make one offensive mistake, we'll be down by 21 instantly. This game could reach 50 points by AZ.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Zeke is the key here if he runs and eats the clock we can win.
Dalton will be a pleasant surprise moving the ball just enough to keep Zeke going.
Feed me are you ready????
This won’t work. Kyler Murray runs a flat 4.2 40 and has one of the BEST arms/deep balls in the league. Up there with Wilson and Mahomes.

they can score in minutes

this offense will need 34-40 points to win

Eddie

Reaction score
I think we'll score often, but our D will left the air out.

Cards 49
Boys 47

reddyuta

Reaction score
nightmare matchup ,we have shown we CANNOT set the edge in all 5 games..Murray can pick up a 1st down with his legs with his eyes closed.