Mr. GM Jones, Please do the Needful

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think that the Cowboys can help their cause to not only make the playoffs but to go far with 2 roster moves. Trade for a legitimate DT and trade for a legitimate RB. Just my layman's opinion that these 2 moves would help greatly in stopping the run, and running the ball.

People will say the RB can’t be fixed because of the scheme. I disagree. You do not have to run the ball for a lot of yards. You just have to be able to run when you need to run.

I don’t know how many people remember but when Hankins was originally signed, the run defense immediately improved. Hankins also played in the GB disaster but Quinns defense was flawed. Give Zimmer a legitimate NT and he’ll fix the defense.

Mr. GM Jerry Jones, please do the needful.
Did Mr. GM Jerry Jones get back to you?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did Mr. GM Jerry Jones get back to you?
Yes! He said he‘s shocked that I said we need a RB. But, he didn‘t say that about DT. He’s a bit mad at me though because I did a face palm about his RB quote in another thread.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes! He said he‘s shocked that I said we need a RB. But, he didn‘t say that about DT. He’s a bit mad at me though because I did a face palm about his RB quote in another thread.
Well, he has Zeke, so to him it's all good.