Mr. Prescott

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I thought real heroes dont brag.

I guess i had that wrong sorry.
The term highlighted was bliss...and the humor was contrast.

But following your demonstrated credability rating, if one had any wisdom he would just take it out and play with it. Carry on...

What you were giving undue insult for was achievement on professional levels. You know, Son, respect. You never missing the usual MO for disrespect and stupid.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But following your demonstrated credability rating, if one had any wisdom he would just take it out and play with it. Carry on...

What you were giving undue insult for was achievement on professional levels. You know, Son, respect. You never missing the usual MO for disrespect and stupid.
Are you using chatgpt?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I think everyone is acutely aware that Dallas hasn't won crap in 29 years. Its funny but Cowboy fans aren't particularly arrogant nowadays. No one expects them to win anything this year outside of a few randoms. At most, people say that Dallas could win this year based on how well they are playing . . . which can be quantified with . . . statistics.

I'm not really sure who all the history lessons are aimed at. I almost get the impression that some fans are really projecting. They are trying to tamp down their own expectations in fear of being let down yet again.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Have to say, your post did prompt me to look up the funeral and the life, so that’s a bonus.

You have to admit though that it was a weird flex on your part that came out of nowhere as far as I could tell.

But, to each their own.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Have to say, your post did prompt me to look up the funeral and the life, so that’s a bonus.

You have to admit though that it was a weird flex on your part that came out of nowhere as far as I could tell.

But, to each their own.
You didn't have to change a thing to learn something...and perspective was added as well. I don't use my training as did Jimmy. When I make a point there is light at the end of the tunnel and not unstopping demands that cost you.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Get a room as is usual with you two, football is optional... :popcorn:

Artificial Intelligence and you two will never become President...fact.

:popcorn:

Kwyn

Reaction score
I’m all about football. It’s hard though when you look at a thread like this and the obvious motives at work.

It’s sad and makes it tough for fans of the game

Reid1boys

Reaction score
First: Congratulations on Dak being a daddy to a baby girl. Now marry the mother and correct the wrong.

Second: Since the bye week, Dak has been on fire. Record is 4-1 in that stretch. Losing to the Eagles. And once again, all hype is AGAIN,
being SOLD to the fans ( short for FAN-atics). Cowboys are again thinking with their feelings and is so often sold by Jerry Jones. The BELIEVE Card is again, on the table, with starving Cowboys fans dream of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

Let's pump the breaks. Yes, Dak has "improved", let's assume that. But as Coach Bill Belicheck has said numerous times: "Stats are for losers".
In addition, we all know the drought this franchise is currently in NOT just winning a Superbowl; NOT just getting to a Superbowl; NOT just winning a NFC Conference game but just getting to a NFC Conference games. Tony Romo had stats that said "wow" in games and in stretches, but like Tony, Dak has NOT taken his team to those I mentioned. And let's go further, Dak and Tony both have/had losing record vs. winning teams in the regular season AND in the playoffs. Not trying to throw cool water on the recent success but as mentioned, we have all season this scenario time after time after time after time after time. Love the success when the Cowboys wins like all Dallas fans do. Get to NFC Conference and maybe THEN appreciate the stats and Prescott. (((( Now ripped away ))))
1st, who give s a damn if he marries the woman hes been with a few short months. Having a baby in no way means he needs to marry anyone.

The Dolphins, Lions, Jags should also just accept the fact their teams have had nothing but failure for as long as one can remember.. so dont get excited about how they are playing.... because you know what is coming.

I see people like you posting this BS about the SB hype being sold to fans over and over and over, yet Ive still never seen anyone in this forum .... EVER say this team is going to the SB. Even if they did, who gives a damn?

The FACT is that this team has as good a shot as any team in the league to make that game. If you dont believe your team(whoever that is) has a shot at a title, why even watch the games?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Amazing - i made a comment the other day calling out exactly why Aaron rodger’s was shunned due to the V word and was threatened with being benched … but here you are making stereotypical assumptions about a man having a baby without being married . This place is hilarious how some of our opinions are under a microscope and others are just allowed to spew this garbage about correcting the wrong. It’s 2023 …. him being married or not does not dictate what type of a father someone will be. It’s not 1950…
yep.... some of us get our stiff deleted weekly... other get to spew that crap as much as they want. What a stupid way to start a thread.

Hadenough

Reaction score
First: Congratulations on Dak being a daddy to a baby girl. Now marry the mother and correct the wrong.

Second: Since the bye week, Dak has been on fire. Record is 4-1 in that stretch. Losing to the Eagles. And once again, all hype is AGAIN,
being SOLD to the fans ( short for FAN-atics). Cowboys are again thinking with their feelings and is so often sold by Jerry Jones. The BELIEVE Card is again, on the table, with starving Cowboys fans dream of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

Let's pump the breaks. Yes, Dak has "improved", let's assume that. But as Coach Bill Belicheck has said numerous times: "Stats are for losers".
In addition, we all know the drought this franchise is currently in NOT just winning a Superbowl; NOT just getting to a Superbowl; NOT just winning a NFC Conference game but just getting to a NFC Conference games. Tony Romo had stats that said "wow" in games and in stretches, but like Tony, Dak has NOT taken his team to those I mentioned. And let's go further, Dak and Tony both have/had losing record vs. winning teams in the regular season AND in the playoffs. Not trying to throw cool water on the recent success but as mentioned, we have all season this scenario time after time after time after time after time. Love the success when the Cowboys wins like all Dallas fans do. Get to NFC Conference and maybe THEN appreciate the stats and Prescott. (((( Now ripped away ))))
Super Bowls are reserved for QBs with pedigree. There will be no success until that happens and unfortunately the effort by Parsons won't be enough to get him a ring.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dude, you make some really weird posts. If you feel the absolute urge to post, maybe write it out, sit on it for a few hours & then read them again before posting.
Work on one's own hand and eye coordination...and then just read the English if you graduated high school - no awards needed. Try listening for football first...but if your attention span is predetermined to reflect some type of super secret insult...first check you Fort Knox evidence bag before you attempt to sell it.

Remember trainee, take this ballpean hammer over to the next tank and start slamming it underneath the turret very hard. When that tank commander comes over to you and asks YOU what the hell you are doing? Look him squarely in the eye and tell him, fully standing your ground, tell him, 'You are checking for soft spots!'

If you aren't successful, go to the Como Sergeant and tell him, 'Quickly, I need a can of liquid squelch.'

If that fails also, then take these two chem sticks break them to illuminate. Then stand on the back side of that left turn on the lights out tank trail and start signaling the direction there. Don't worry about all the sand blowing on you. Good luck...

Now, figure it out!

Oh yea, don't sleep off the tank and expect the tank to still even be there when you awaken...or even awaken.

Now, YOU ARE REALLY weird, but like when you always post...no real football discussed. Carry on now. A first year Cadet was named squat do jazz...yea, that about fits!

The OP was a respectful article on Dak Prescott...you looking for a threesome? :popcorn: I was married long ago and served. Know what a terrorist is good for? I sure don't...but some would say a final resting place for lead or target location for .50 cal tracers for incoming identification....yea, you have a ton of knowledge.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dude, you make some really weird posts. If you feel the absolute urge to post, maybe write it out, sit on it for a few hours & then read them again before posting.
No doubt. Lots of weird posts that don’t make sense to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.