Mr. Prescott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Work on one's own hand and eye coordination...and then just read the English if you graduated high school - no awards needed. Try listening for football first...but if your attention span is predetermined to reflect some type of super secret insult...first check you Fort Knox evidence bag before you attempt to sell it.

Remember trainee, take this ballpean hammer over to the next tank and start slamming it underneath the turret very hard. When that tank commander comes over to you and asks YOU what the hell you are doing? Look him squarely in the eye and tell him, fully standing your ground, tell him, 'You are checking for soft spots!'

If you aren't successful, go to the Como Sergeant and tell him, 'Quickly, I need a can of liquid squelch.'

If that fails also, then take these two chem sticks break them to illuminate. Then stand on the back side of that left turn on the lights out tank trail and start signaling the direction there. Don't worry about all the sand blowing on you. Good luck...

Now, figure it out!

Oh yea, don't sleep off the tank and expect the tank to still even be there when you awaken...or even awaken.

Now, YOU ARE REALLY weird, but like when you always post...no real football discussed. Carry on now. A first year Cadet was named squat do jazz...yea, that about fits!

The OP was a respectful article on Dak Prescott...you looking for a threesome? :popcorn: I was married long ago and served. Know what a terrorist is good for? I sure don't...but some would say a final resting place for lead or target location for .50 cal tracers for incoming identification....yea, you have a ton of knowledge.
You should call the VA and make an appointment

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Work on one's own hand and eye coordination...and then just read the English if you graduated high school - no awards needed. Try listening for football first...but if your attention span is predetermined to reflect some type of super secret insult...first check you Fort Knox evidence bag before you attempt to sell it.

Remember trainee, take this ballpean hammer over to the next tank and start slamming it underneath the turret very hard. When that tank commander comes over to you and asks YOU what the hell you are doing? Look him squarely in the eye and tell him, fully standing your ground, tell him, 'You are checking for soft spots!'

If you aren't successful, go to the Como Sergeant and tell him, 'Quickly, I need a can of liquid squelch.'

If that fails also, then take these two chem sticks break them to illuminate. Then stand on the back side of that left turn on the lights out tank trail and start signaling the direction there. Don't worry about all the sand blowing on you. Good luck...

Now, figure it out!

Oh yea, don't sleep off the tank and expect the tank to still even be there when you awaken...or even awaken.

Now, YOU ARE REALLY weird, but like when you always post...no real football discussed. Carry on now. A first year Cadet was named squat do jazz...yea, that about fits!

The OP was a respectful article on Dak Prescott...you looking for a threesome? :popcorn: I was married long ago and served. Know what a terrorist is good for? I sure don't...but some would say a final resting place for lead or target location for .50 cal tracers for incoming identification....yea, you have a ton of knowledge.
All you did was prove my point .... with an extra long winded version of ramblings.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First: Congratulations on Dak being a daddy to a baby girl. Now marry the mother and correct the wrong.

Second: Since the bye week, Dak has been on fire. Record is 4-1 in that stretch. Losing to the Eagles. And once again, all hype is AGAIN,
being SOLD to the fans ( short for FAN-atics). Cowboys are again thinking with their feelings and is so often sold by Jerry Jones. The BELIEVE Card is again, on the table, with starving Cowboys fans dream of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

Let's pump the breaks. Yes, Dak has "improved", let's assume that. But as Coach Bill Belicheck has said numerous times: "Stats are for losers".
In addition, we all know the drought this franchise is currently in NOT just winning a Superbowl; NOT just getting to a Superbowl; NOT just winning a NFC Conference game but just getting to a NFC Conference games. Tony Romo had stats that said "wow" in games and in stretches, but like Tony, Dak has NOT taken his team to those I mentioned. And let's go further, Dak and Tony both have/had losing record vs. winning teams in the regular season AND in the playoffs. Not trying to throw cool water on the recent success but as mentioned, we have all season this scenario time after time after time after time after time. Love the success when the Cowboys wins like all Dallas fans do. Get to NFC Conference and maybe THEN appreciate the stats and Prescott. (((( Now ripped away ))))
You’re very sullen. Must suck to always be like this.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No doubt. Lots of weird posts that don’t make sense to anyone.
You should just run a motel with lots of rooms. Or stand by the curb waiting for some real disgrutle to drive by. Tell HIM you are pretending to be a Cowboys fan.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You should call the VA and make an appointment
You call the VA and see if they will help YOU...as nothing was responded to by yourself. You couldn't honestly...and the homer excuse returns to your personal denial, running away from a reasonable response. Your insult just is to insult you calls you on just being a man.

Every thing involving your lips moving and using a lap top to ease even that...it's easier for you to just hide the real basis you call being a man.

To be a man in today's world one only needs two things: common sense and loyalty.

Not being a liar and a thief of other's integrity with your own vanity and self satisfying insults. I'm done with even giving you a name of fan. Run along now, coward.:facepalm:

Don't ever again tell me I need some kind of intellectual remedy because I hold YOU to ownership of truth...

Some who claim just humor don't get a wiff of getting the lead out of their own butts...

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
All you did was prove my point .... with an extra long winded version of ramblings.
Go back to the farm and grab the bull by the horns...

Let's start right here with some simple DISCCUSSION:

How much weight can you squat with?

I'll make it easier for your chance at credable. I did 650 in a tournament at Fort Knox, Ky. I was second place in my category in my 1st tournament immediately after being a tank commander/instructor on an advanced driver course on M-1's

Waiting for you to have any ownership here...

T-RO

Reaction score
1. Dak shows tremendous work commitment to his craft and is a top QB. Anybody questioning that is a loon.
2. What a man is with his work and his personal life are often *very* different. What a woman is publicly and privately...also often very different.
3. Marriage and commitment to children is a real deal...and a serious deal. Perhaps the biggest in the world.
4. We don't know any of the specifics of Dak's relationship to the mother. Nor will we. Does Dak have questions about her integrity? Is he failing to man up? We don't know and we won't know.

80% of comments on this thread are likely to get seriously silly. Stop slandering. Stop excusing. Stop pontificating. Stop making ignorant declarations when you have now clue. We.Just.Don't.Know.

CCBoy

Reaction score
1. Dak shows tremendous work commitment to his craft and is a top QB. Anybody questioning that is a loon.
2. What a man is with his work and his personal life are often *very* different. What a woman is publicly and privately...also often very different.
3. Marriage and commitment to children is a real deal...and a serious deal. Perhaps the biggest in the world.
4. We don't know any of the specifics of Dak's relationship to the mother. Nor will we. Does Dak have questions about her integrity? Is he failing to man up? We don't know and we won't know.

80% of comments on this thread are likely to get seriously silly. Stop slandering. Stop excusing. Stop pontificating. Stop making ignorant declarations when you have now clue. We.Just.Don't.Know.
There were four offensive plays for the Cowboys that went 30+ yards, all passes. As this chart shows, those were not short completions with a lot of yards after the catch, but almost all through the air. The reception chart for Brandin Cooks further confirms this.

route_chart_COO299382_2023_REG_12_1700787873953.jpeg
NFL Next Gen Stats

This helps for upcoming shootouts.

CCBoy

Reaction score
There were four offensive plays for the Cowboys that went 30+ yards, all passes. As this chart shows, those were not short completions with a lot of yards after the catch, but almost all through the air. The reception chart for Brandin Cooks further confirms this.

route_chart_COO299382_2023_REG_12_1700787873953.jpeg
NFL Next Gen Stats

This helps for upcoming shootouts.
This helps that receiver...

That truth was put on full display on one play in particular against Jack Del Rio's defense, or rather what was once his defense, when Dak Prescott dropped back on 3rd-and-6 in the fourth quarter — the Cowboys standing on a 31-10 lead — to fire a dot down the seam that became a 34-yard touchdown to Turpin.

It was a master class of scheming by McCarthy and execution by Prescott, Turpin and others (e.g., Brandin Cooks forcing the cornerback to pick his poison) that rewarded Turpin with his third receiving touchdown of the season.

"The post route he runs, you can't run it any better," said McCarthy of the play. "His angle, his stride, his timing are all stress that he puts on the safety and then you can see the safety react off of Brandin — going off the redline — I think that's a clear picture of the details and the specifics that Turp is playing with right now."

In all, he's delivered four offensive TDs for the Cowboys through 11 games after being zeroed out offensively in 2022. For perspective, he was targeted as a receiver only twice last season.

In all, he's delivered four offensive TDs for the Cowboys through 11 games after being zeroed out offensively in 2022. For perspective, he was targeted as a receiver only twice last season.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mccarthy-details-offensive-explosiveness-of-turpin

I now wonder what Lamb then adds for the Dec 10 Dallas homegame against the Eagles?

plymkr

Reaction score
Why is Dak’s marital status even being discussed. How many other players in this team, or in the NFL, have children out wedlock? Why isn’t every father who has a child without being married in the NFL being discussed? What makes Dak different? This is between Dak, his gf, the families and God. I don’t feel we have a right to give an opinion on this matter. JMO

Back to football. Seriously, these are the threads we’re getting after a win? There’s so much to be positive about with this team right now. We’re relatively healthy, Jimmy’s in the ROH, we’re playing good, we are on a winning streak, Bland just set an all time NFL record, Dak is playing good and no TOs.

With all this positive stuff why be negative. I’m going to enjoy the moment. We can only play what’s on our schedule and until “good teams” come up we have to play who we play. I’m enjoying the holiday weekend with a butt whipping of Washington and a NFL all time record.

I’ll be negative when there’s something to be negative about. Till then I’m going to enjoy the positives.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You should just run a motel with lots of rooms. Or stand by the curb waiting for some real disgrutle to drive by. Tell HIM you are pretending to be a Cowboys fan.
Another weird one.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You should take a step back and check yourself.
Rockport, I know you are obligated to respond here but he’s out of line and has been this entire thread.

No amount of work or service that anyone has done gives people a free pass.

If you honestly can’t see what’s *really* discussed (or not discussed because of the rules), then I would suggest you re-evaluate.

Read back all of the posts here and in the other Dak fatherhood thread and tell me you don’t see it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Another weird one.
Talk football and that has been offered on many occasions. You ARE weird and a defineable insult...run along back to your paper dolls. Eat crap that you deserve.

Easy to understand...you love to pair up with jerks.

No where beyond insulting without a true discussion offered by yourself. Stick to your preferred hotel room for interaction. Or just roll over, eat crap, and die in that order. In case you need a mirror in that room, your lips are moving again...enjoy now. :popcorn: :flagwave:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Rockport, I know you are obligated to respond here but he’s out of line and has been this entire thread.

No amount of work or service that anyone has done gives people a free pass.

If you honestly can’t see what’s *really* discussed (or not discussed because of the rules), then I would suggest you re-evaluate.

Read back all of the posts here and in the other Dak fatherhood thread and tell me you don’t see it.
Here, I'll just step back and see if your trash mouth succeeds...but get this straight, I don't care if you go crying about not being liked. Get that straight! You give a crap about discussion or being valid yourself. Two posts above this go unanswered by your brilliant attacks on a poster instead. I don't put up with liars as yourself.

You ran from post #51 Coward.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You call the VA and see if they will help YOU...as nothing was responded to by yourself. You couldn't honestly...and the homer excuse returns to your personal denial, running away from a reasonable response. Your insult just is to insult you calls you on just being a man.

Every thing involving your lips moving and using a lap top to ease even that...it's easier for you to just hide the real basis you call being a man.

To be a man in today's world one only needs two things: common sense and loyalty.

Not being a liar and a thief of other's integrity with your own vanity and self satisfying insults. I'm done with even giving you a name of fan. Run along now, coward.:facepalm:

Don't ever again tell me I need some kind of intellectual remedy because I hold YOU to ownership of truth...

Some who claim just humor don't get a wiff of getting the lead out of their own butts...
Wow.

Your degree of tone deafness and ignorance of what you are posting in this thread shows that you are hopelessly out of touch.

This has nothing to do with fandom and my responses to you have been specifically related to your opinions that have nothing to do with the Cowboys.

Honestly, it’s disappointing to see this type of thing continue to happen here.

We all see it.

Report me. Call in favors. Claim legacy of your personal history and beliefs, but you are wrong on this and your completely unsubtle comments that show your agenda are obvious.

The thread should be closed because it is, in and of itself, a violation of common decency,

It’s sad, really.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Talk football and that has been offered on many occasions. You ARE weird and a defineable insult...run along back to your paper dolls. Eat crap that you deserve.

Easy to understand...you love to pair up with jerks.

No where beyond insulting without a true discussion offered by yourself. Stick to your preferred hotel room for interaction. Or just roll over, eat crap, and die in that order. In case you need a mirror in that room, your lips are moving again...enjoy now. :popcorn: :flagwave:
If we weren’t in the Zone, I would be more than happy to call you out for what you are.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wow.

Your degree of tone deafness and ignorance of what you are posting in this thread shows that you are hopelessly out of touch.

This has nothing to do with fandom and my responses to you have been specifically related to your opinions that have nothing to do with the Cowboys.

Honestly, it’s disappointing to see this type of thing continue to happen here.

We all see it.

Report me. Call in favors. Claim legacy of your personal history and beliefs, but you are wrong on this and your completely unsubtle comments that show your agenda are obvious.

The thread should be closed because it is, in and of itself, a violation of common decency,

It’s sad, really.
Screw all of your comments of insult, but take care of the poor jackass one rode in upon. I haven't run an inch...you have little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.