Mr. Prescott

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If we weren’t in the Zone, I would be more than happy to call you out for what you are.
What's that another hidden behind the net insult...let's just see your road from here. :popcorn: :flagwave:

Wait, wait...the Cowboys are going to win against Seattle, how much?

Quiver, quiver...your dish is empty. Hungry for more?

Oh boy, a lockup dreamer as well. Not afraid of an internet delivery of a threat. You screwed up here...I was a Correctional Officer as well. I won't go further there...I like being a Cowboys fan.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
What's that another hidden behind the net insult...let's just see your road from here. :popcorn: :flagwave:

Oh boy, a lockup dreamer as well. Not afraid of an internet delivery of a threat. You screwed up here...
I’m done with you. You have exposed what you are to everyone.

I won’t respond to you again.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Do what so ever YOU want...I'll even hook up on a lie detector to prove my statements. Good bye, you jerk. :popcorn: :starspin: but foremost an unethical liar.

GO Cowboys!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I wonder if

Martavis Bryant​

is even close to being in the picture at present. His adding one more dominant Red Zone target would completely change drives and score differentials.

CCBoy

Reaction score

The McCarthy Chronicles: Cowboys offense reaching its final form​

It took a few weeks for everything to fall into place, and a bye week to implement some much-needed tweaks, but Mike McCarthy’s Texas Coast offense has taken off like a rocket ship. The most impressive thing about these Cowboys is that the offense, led by a red-hot Dak Prescott, just keeps finding new ways to score.

The Cowboys had a relatively quiet day against the Panthers, “only” scoring three offensive touchdowns, but they still posted the third-best EPA/play for the week. Then, four days later, the offense returned to its steamrolling ways, putting up five touchdowns and averaging a ridiculous 8.6 yards per play.

It was in those two performances, just a few days apart from each other, that the true strength of this Cowboys offense became apparent. Prior to playing in Carolina, the Cowboys had been lighting up the scoreboard with a pass-heavy attack that featured CeeDee Lamb. In their first three games after the bye, Lamb had at least 11 catches and 150 yards in each game. Brandin Cooks also went off in the third game, compiling 173 yards against the Giants.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...escott-ceedee-lamb-brandin-cooks-tony-pollard

CCBoy

Reaction score

In less than a week's time, Pollard doubled his touchdown total on the season while posting two of his three best yards per carry marks of the year (5.1 against Carolina and 6.1 against Washington). After somewhat of a sluggish season so far, it seems like Pollard has found his groove again.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/fine-tuning-dallas-cowboys-tony-pollard-heating-up-playoff-run

Now own up...in service, the comment next would be to bite off the head and pee down the nub.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Oh boy, a lockup dreamer as well. Not afraid of an internet delivery of a threat. You screwed up here...I was a Correctional Officer as well. I won't go further there...I like being a Cowboys fan.
Damn, dude, you're behaving like a child.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Go back to the farm and grab the bull by the horns...

Let's start right here with some simple DISCCUSSION:

How much weight can you squat with?

I'll make it easier for your chance at credable. I did 650 in a tournament at Fort Knox, Ky. I was second place in my category in my 1st tournament immediately after being a tank commander/instructor on an advanced driver course on M-1's

Waiting for you to have any ownership here...
First, what does any of this have to do with football or making coherent posts?

Secondly, you don't have to keep repeating all your life experiences & accomplishments.

But since you brought it up, I squatted an Olympic bar with around 800 lbs on it when I was in college. So yes, I own you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, you make some really weird posts. If you feel the absolute urge to post, maybe write it out, sit on it for a few hours & then read them again before posting.
The kid is trolling us.

He's either using chatgpt telling it to make some clever obscure translation...OR translating to Chinese, then back to English again. :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, it's because of lack of common sense. People are sick and tired of hearing y'all complain day after day, year after year. That's not being a fan. That's simply being an emotionally, uncontrolled, chronic whiner.
If there's anything worse than a "an emotionally, uncontrolled, chronic whiner", it would be "an emotionally, uncontrolled, chronic whiner" taking it upon himself to police them.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
If there's anything worse than a "an emotionally, uncontrolled, chronic whiner", it would be "an emotionally, uncontrolled, chronic whiner" taking it upon himself to police them.
The problem is that he thought this kind of behavior was completely acceptable when he was doing it to complain about Romo non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.