Mr. Throw-Under-the-Bus Prescott Back At It Again

leeblair

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/prescott-boys-to-grow-from-gb-loss-it-s-1-game

Maybe you need to stop staring down your receivers so the safeties don’t put themselves into perfect positions to INT your passes that “show you can throw into tight windows if the defenders aren’t there”?
Yep, that's Mr Jason Garrett 2.0 right there.
More than willing to put blame on someone else to save his own hide.
Until he's gone the Cowboys will continue to struggle.
As if Dak could do that much thinking in the middle of a play. But he sure can think in front of the microphone.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Want to know how big of a troll OP is?

Hasn't posted since halloween. Full two weeks but this is HIS time.....revels in the losses.

Especially when it involves Dak Prescott. Started posting again right after the loss.

Pathetic.

So you name call by calling him a 'troll' after admitting to stalking his profile for his posting history? Talk about creepy.

khiladi

Reaction score

Again, look at DAK the whole time.

The DB running Schultz a little off his route happens WAY BEFORE Dak even throws it. “Mr. SLOW PROCESSOR” was staring Schultz down the whole time and didn’t even see the deep safety in reality looking at him the whole time. Dak thought Schultz was wide open and threw it and the safety made an easy pick.

Had zero to do with miscommunication as far as Dak is concerned..

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greg Olsen said it was on the receivers. Called them out on the TV broadcast. So he's wrong?

Saying it was a miscommunication isn't throwing anyone under the bus. It's saying, Dalton thought one thing. Dak thought another.

But I'm not about to get a caught up in yet another Dak sucks thread. Just wanted to point that out. Y'all got it.

Ken

Reaction score
So you name call by calling him a 'troll' after admitting to stalking his profile for his posting history? Talk about creepy.
Bc i just knew that was the case.

Just verified it.

It is more creepy only posting when we lose and when Dak isn't at his best.

Ya, i'm the creepy one. lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Let’s go back to what my man @PAPPYDOG said:

Dak Prescott in the 4th quarter/overtime @ Green Bay:
6/14 (42.9%), 58 yards (4.1 YPA), 55.1 passer rating
This is what 40 million buys Jerry and us, unfortunately!!!

This is the epitome of the paper-tiger, garbage-time stat padder we saw in 2020, who supposedly was “bringing his team back, but just didn’t have enough time”. Once you slow the game down and he needs to make decisions, he is exactly this. If he’s not in a big lead and Moore isn’t ahead of the defense, he is a disaster.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Bc i just knew that was the case.

Just verified it.

It is more creepy only posting when we lose and when Dak isn't at his best.

Ya, i'm the creepy one. lol

So you know for a fact the guy wasn't on a business strip, on vacation, in the hospital, or spending time with family? If you disagree then disagree but calling him a troll does nothing to support your position and as mentioned, you can say similar things to those that consider themselves Dak homers.

khiladi

Reaction score

Again, don’t even bother to look at the WR the first time you watch the play. Just look at Dak and ask yourself what is he looking at?

Dak even throws it while the WRs isn’t looking behind him yet, so on what basis can anybody argue it was just a “miscommunication”?

Dsm actually throws it AFTER Lamb makes his break, so this idea it was a miscommunication on DAK’S PART is a complete crock of garbage.

The safety is jumping the route from the beginning going full steam ahead going right after the ball.

Looking at it again, I don’t even think Dak recognizes the LB dropping back in coverage to take CeeDee, and he just fired it thinking he’s wide open.

So besides the fact he’s staring Lamb down, he once again shows how slow he is when defenses just disguise a basic look and drop back into coverage…

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Want to know how big of a troll OP is?

Hasn't posted since halloween. Full two weeks but this is HIS time.....revels in the losses.

Especially when it involves Dak Prescott. Started posting again right after the loss.

Pathetic.

So..... Any thoughts on the content of his post? Or do you recognize that you and your fellow Dak davidians have nothing left to prop this bum up with so you have to dismiss the messenger instead of acknowledge the message?

PS it was a bye week. Had we played last week and Dak started , OP wouldn't have had to wait two weeks to break down a crushing loss...

Ken

Reaction score

Again, look at DAK the whole time.

The DB running Schultz a little off his route happens WAY BEFORE Dak even throws it. “Mr. SLOW PROCESSOR” was staring Schultz down the whole time and didn’t even see the deep safety in reality looking at him the whole time. Dak thought Schultz was wide open and threw it and the safety made an easy pick.

Had zero to do with miscommunication as far as Dak is concerned..

Look at Tom Brady.

Ken

Reaction score
So..... Any thoughts on the content of his post? Or do you recognize that you and your fellow Dak davidians have nothing left to prop this bum up with so you have to dismiss the messenger instead of acknowledge the message?

PS it was a bye week. Had we played last week and Dak started , OP wouldn't have had to wait two weeks to break down a crushing loss...
Ya...i do.

The Coach said the same thing.

Dak must be "throwing them under the bus".

I don't know why i come into these ridiculous threads.