Mr. Throw-Under-the-Bus Prescott Back At It Again

NotForLong

Reaction score
Wow. I didn't think the situation was this bad. I know Dak is trash but I thought he was a beloved team leader.
Woah where did you get that quote . . . Which thread?

If you add this to Big Mike Throwing His headset . . . I think we now know who he was referring to . . . Tick . . . Tock

khiladi

Reaction score
I told you guys he does the same thing every time the team struggles, because of his garbage play. this was in 2019 when he fell into his ‘annual slump’.

“I think it’s a mental thing. I think it’s some ways guys are preparing. Maybe they need to prepare a little bit more, here and there,” Prescott said….

He spent this week demanding better focus; demanding that they prepare more like running back Ezekiel Elliott, tight end Jason Witten, and, of course, him.

“I always practice hard. More individuals need to do that,” Prescott said. “Just from the outlook of it, just from my eye, I think they do.”

He hasn’t just let his work ethic do the talking.

"I definitely do it verbally. It’s something I’m always doing at practice. Pushing the tempo. Talking to guys."

And what does he say?

" ‘How much does this mean to you?’ " Prescott said. “We’re 3-3, in a spot with a chance to play a big-time game, play a division rival, somebody we’re very familiar with, and we know they’re familiar with us. If you can’t bring your best for this game, and if you can’t prepare your best each and every day, something’s wrong with you.”

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phi...ott-carson-wentz-20191017.html?outputType=amp

USArmyVet

Reaction score

khiladi

Reaction score
This is Josh Allen’s reaction on the other hand, for his current struggles in the red-zone:

“The first one — it’s fourth down. No sense in taking a sack or throwing the ball away, giving somebody a chance. Those are gonna happen. The second one… just a bad ball. Bad decision.”

Dak out here looking like a deer in the headlights, when he throws it directly at WRs and then in the PC, he’ll talk about how his receivers made the mistakes.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Dak led us to a two touchdown lead in the 4th quarter. Surely he's trash and it's his fault we lost. He passed 46 times. Had Cooper Rush had been in at QB, we'd have run 46 times. Why isn't the OC sticking with a similar formula on the road at Lambeau in the cold?
They are a stupid team.

starfan1

Reaction score
Everything is just a “miscommunication” when the opposing defenses are standing right where the ball is thrown. It’s like this dude doesn’t even ask himself how the defenders are in perfect position to make these plays?

This guy throws everybody under the bus, it’s become a regular trait with him.
you know whats elses a regular?You coming out from under your rock when the cowboys lose. Or when it can be blamed on dak. When the cowboys win its crickets.Im sure you will be active all week. as much as I despise your posting style I think that particular play dak did starte down the receiver. And there was a bad route run by the TE. Both can be factual I dont remember though where the other routes were run for Dak to look the safety off but 2 of the players were in the same area

khiladi

Reaction score
you know whats elses a regular?You coming out from under your rock when the cowboys lose. Or when it can be blamed on dak. When the cowboys win its crickets.Im sure you will be active all week. as much as I despise your posting style I think that particular play dak did starte down the receiver. And there was a bad route run by the TE. Both can be factual I dont remember though where the other routes were run for Dak to look the safety off but 2 of the players were in the same area

And I despise Dak’s playing style. So now I gotta post in a language that’s hip to your lingo? I told you guys after the Bears game, he’s gonna suck it up just like he did two years ago after the Atlanta blow out, when they beat a horrible team and it’s basically MOORE dictating to the defense whatever he wants to do.

giphy.gif

Let’s hear some more excuses about the “Franchise”..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dak is a nice guy. But nice quarterbacks don't win much.

Aikman would give you the cold shoulder. Drop a pass or don't cross the safety's face, you're not getting another pass from Aikman.
Brady would chew you out. Tell you to run the route and get you A where you need to be because the ball is going to be there.
Marino would chew you out too.

If your guys aren't where they're supposed to be (Schultz: "But, but somebody knocked me off my route." :rolleyes:), it's the quarterback's responsibility to take control and tell his receivers, "Don't let it happen again."

Guys respect that. That's why they respected Michael Irvin. He was up in everyone's face because he was sweating passion and a desire to WIN. It wasn't this, "Aw, shucks. You did your best. We'll get em next time." Irvin was like, "We win right here, right now or we die trying!"

Then again, you've gotta earn guys' respect. Dak doesn't have that clout right now, but I don't think it's in his personality either.

Last edited:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak led us to a two touchdown lead in the 4th quarter. Surely he's trash and it's his fault we lost. He passed 46 times. Had Cooper Rush had been in at QB, we'd have run 46 times. Why isn't the OC sticking with a similar formula on the road at Lambeau in the cold?
Because the owner/GM and Dak himself all threw shade at Cooper Rush when he was winning games and said Dak will come back and feed us 40 burgers every week.

So it wasn't about a winning formula it was about Dak being "elite"

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Actually, he's been a Dak critic win or lose.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

How do you know he isn't and that Dak isn't changing the run plays to pass plays?

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Funny how you say Romo never got hate in the other thread yet all you are talking about is Romo and how Dak played like him. Romo retired awhile ago and Dak is the QB today....in case you weren't aware.

I don’t physically comprehend how an nfl qb cannot read and execute against a very simple scheme like gb ran.

Dak literally cannot throw the ball to someone in a 1-3 yard window. Even if a receiver has that window, his brain isn’t good enough to compute the info and make a timing pass. Crazy world we are living in.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Even the play by play guys said this was on the receivers.. I’m not sure how much clearer it can be.. smh.