Mr. Throw-Under-the-Bus Prescott Back At It Again

NotForLong

Reaction score
Bro, they already trashing Parsons…. How many times we say your defense isn’t always going to hold up and Dak has never won in a shoot-out. This fictitious “aura” like he’s done something is carbon monoxide in a closed garage.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao:

ArtClink

Reaction score
Funny how you say Romo never got hate in the other thread yet all you are talking about is Romo and how Dak played like him. Romo retired awhile ago and Dak is the QB today....in case you weren't aware.
Ultimately it matters little who our QB or HC are. What matters is the fuhrer and having continuity at the GM position. I hope you are continuing to support the fuhrer and son by buying game tickets and SWAG.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Even the play by play guys said this was on the receivers.. I’m not sure how much clearer it can be.. smh.

I think we all know ceedee got bullied on the route. But you don’t throw a ball in the middle of the field on blind faith. You see the defense, make a judgement and that throw should not be a 50/50 ball. It should be 80/20 or more that it’s completed. Why is this so hard for y’all to see that both players bear responsibility.

NotForLong

Reaction score
26 years and no div playoff win is the monkey I want us to get off our back. I'm glad you are satisfied with over a quarter of a century of playoff irrelevance.
I am not satisfied . . . but it is 2022 and we are talking about the Green Bay game . . . Stop it already

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is a nice guy. But nice quarterbacks don't win much.

Aikman would give you the cold shoulder. Drop a pass or don't cross the safety's face, you're not getting another pass from Aikman.
Brady would chew you out. Tell you to run the route and get you A where you need to be because the ball is going to be there.
Marino would chew you out too.

If your guys aren't where they're supposed to be (Schultz: "But, but somebody knocked me off my route." :rolleyes:), it's the quarterback's responsibility to take control and tell his receivers, "Don't let it happen again."

Guys respect that. That's why they respected Michael Irvin. He was up in everyone's face because he was sweating passion and a desire to WIN. It wasn't this, "Aw, shucks. You did your best. We'll get em next time." Irvin was like, "We win right here, right now or we die trying!"

Then again, you've gotta earn guys' respect. Dak doesn't have that clout right now, but I don't think it's in his personality either.

Remember when guys were yapping about how Dak was cool with folks in the locker-room, but Romo was aloof. How’s that working out for them now when he’s throwing guys under the bus and he’s got a contract that is pretty much impossible to off-load now.

khiladi

Reaction score
Even the play by play guys said this was on the receivers.. I’m not sure how much clearer it can be.. smh.

Because it’s obviously wrong, because the tape is clear as day Dak is staring down his WRs the whole time. Dak says what the miscommunication was and Dak is basically stating he’s looking at those WRs and he still throws it.

You need to ask yourself how the defenders MADE the play…. They made their breaks and beat the receivers to the spot WAY BEFORE any miscommunication allegedly happened..

I tell people over and over again, WATCH DAK, don’t just watch the receivers when you watch these plays. The guy is textbook for staring down where he’s going from the snap.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
He also gave GB 14 points and couldn't make critical plays in crunch time.......which is the real knock on him. Guys like Rodgers, Brady, Stafford make the plays with the game on the line. Dak rarely does.
Plays were being made in crunch time or have you forgotten the two holding penalties and a WR lining up offsides in OT. That's on Dak? He had two receivers not running their routes effectively that led to turnovers. I guess that's on him too because he threw the ball. Timing routes require Schultz and CeeDee to do their jobs correctly. It's easy to say, "***, Dak! What are you doing?" and then see yeah, CeeDee can't make his cut behind the safety. That's easy money for an INT. You know what, point taken even though it isn't strong one. Dak still went on to put up 3 TDs where you were up by two TDs in the fourth quarter and Green Bay didn't change their gameplan. They ran the ball against that defense that we know can't stop the run.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
you know whats elses a regular?You coming out from under your rock when the cowboys lose. Or when it can be blamed on dak. When the cowboys win its crickets.Im sure you will be active all week. as much as I despise your posting style I think that particular play dak did starte down the receiver. And there was a bad route run by the TE. Both can be factual I dont remember though where the other routes were run for Dak to look the safety off but 2 of the players were in the same area

With all due respect there are what people refer to as Dak homers that take the same approach.

That said, whether the INT's were on Dak or bad routes, the fact is after going up 28-14, Dak went 6 of 14 for 58 yards the last 4 offensive series (including OT) which did nothing to put the game away and walk away with a win.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I am not satisfied . . . but it is 2022 and we are talking about the Green Bay game . . . Stop it already
Well, we agree on one thing: "Hope is not a strategy" - Dan McDowell (Dallas The Ticket Sports Radio)

ArtClink

Reaction score
All the evidence that even the Dak davidians know the truth deep down.

When you don't even bother to try and defend the indefensible anymore and instead try to bash a QB who hasn't started here for 7 years, you know it's over.
Well, I guess you have the last word.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Maybe the “Beats by Dre” that Dak gave them aren’t working anymore…..

Quick somebody post that 2016 video of dak power slurping his cereal with zeke and the o line. We need a reminder of what real "leadership" and locker room "chemistry" looks like.... That was a signal of how much they liked and trusted him wasn't it??

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don’t physically comprehend how an nfl qb cannot read and execute against a very simple scheme like gb ran.

Dak literally cannot throw the ball to someone in a 1-3 yard window. Even if a receiver has that window, his brain isn’t good enough to compute the info and make a timing pass. Crazy world we are living in.

There was a knock on Dak, even shared by Jimmy Johnson during an interview, that Dak was a 1 read QB and has issues going through transitions to other reads and requires a perfect environment around him to succeed.....and that knock seems to continue into Dak's 7th season.

Ken

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/prescott-boys-to-grow-from-gb-loss-it-s-1-game

Maybe you need to stop staring down your receivers so the safeties don’t put themselves into perfect positions to INT your passes that “show you can throw into tight windows if the defenders aren’t there”?
Want to know how big of a troll OP is?

Hasn't posted since halloween. Full two weeks but this is HIS time.....revels in the losses.

Especially when it involves Dak Prescott. Started posting again right after the loss.

Pathetic.

khiladi

Reaction score

Again, don’t even bother to look at the WR the first time you watch the play. Just look at Dak and ask yourself what is he looking at?

Dak even throws it while the WRs isn’t looking behind him yet, so on what basis can anybody argue it was just a “miscommunication”?

Dsm actually throws it AFTER Lamb makes his break, so this idea it was a miscommunication on DAK’S PART is a complete crock of garbage.

The safety is jumping the route from the beginning going full steam ahead going right after the ball.