News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

quickccc

Reaction score
changes Super Bowl expectations shot..but not necesssarily wiped out.

With Diggs/teams just could not take advantage at will with our CBs ,.. and Diggs was easily our best secondary player.

Huge and only hope is either Bland or rookie Scott has to really step up beyond expectations.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Noah Igbinoghene - Can DQ work his magic with him, we about to see

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Praying for him to have a full recovery. He was balling these first two weeks.

Obviously, a massive blow to our defense. Not going to kill our Super Bowl chances, but I don’t feel as confident anymore.

JBS

Reaction score
What’s so funny. If Prescott offers prayers then he likely knows it’s bad. Doubt he would offer prayers for a hang nail. Maybe why he is on crutches. If it’s the knee he won’t be back anytime soon.
Yes but you are questioning if he will ever be the same. Relax and that was before it was reported as an Acl injury

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This really sucks sooooooo bad. By Sunday I'll be in full Cowboy mode again but this is awful. This team was looking beyond solid. I truly hate football. Your hopes and dreams can be dashed in a simple practice drill. This team looked so incredibly unstoppable.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
His loss is going to change our defense. Having Lewis now, is huge, but we are relying on a 33yr old starter in Gilmore to stay healthy all season long.
It’s about the pass rush. We still have the best cornerback room between the Eagles and 49ers. Isreal and Wright will get their shots as well.