News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

Carson

Reaction score
He is out for season torn ACL. This is ahuge injury but one we can recover from. Its #11 thats the engine of this thing. prayers to #7
I agree. It hurts, but isn’t the end.

He is a gambler who can cost you. He would’ve cost us two touchdowns last week if not for Lawrence and Hooker.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hate to say it but he might never be the same now. If this results in his best days at CB being over, maybe he can have a decent career as a ball-hawking FS

phildadon86

Reaction score
so spend a 1-3 pick on a player from a team that stinks? No thank you, I'll play with our depth
Lol. And that’s the mentality that gets you no where. This team doesn’t have the luxury of waiting. Big deals in the coming years will make it impossible to have this amount of talent together again. You go for it. Now.

Jipper

Reaction score
Really hard watching this team get snake bit every year, just makes it harder

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Will upset some people to say this, but genuinely happy for him and his family he got paid before this happened. CeeDee is playing with fire… one bad knee injury could cost him 50+m$
You can say that about every single pro bowler still on a rookie contract

plymkr

Reaction score
He's legally blind to the football and can't run or jump.
I’d like to see what Quinn could do with him. There’s not a lot of options out there. Unless Jerry goes all in and traded for someone. But who would we trade for?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just was told the news and have not read the entire thread. Did this injury happen on real grass or artificial tuff?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Staying healthy is key to winning anything. This is not a good start.

Having Gilmore on the roster will be huge going forward.
Disagree... overcoming adversity is the key... injuries are going to happen. How v you deal with them determines your success.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is awful. Ruined my day easily.

But it’s a war of attrition and other teams are going suffer injuries as well.

Just unreal

Big_D

Reaction score
Let's see what the backups can do. Scott, the kid we just go from Miami, Lewis. Diggs is a big loss, but this is still a dam good defense.

Gotta overcome adversity...