News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Do you think Dallas has to seriously consider trading for another big piece after losing Diggs?

This team is ready to win and the NFC is so wide open that it isn’t even funny.
Cards and Pats should be a good indicator. If I’m Jerry and brass I’m looking at any team that’s selling before the 49ers game and making a move

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong he’s a huge piece…. But we still have a decent secondary. It’s not chop liver. Well just have to rely on the bread and butter if the d. That pass rush.

You have a pass rush like ours you can stop any team.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The trade with Miami for their former 1st rounder, in exchange for Joseph, could loom large. Can he step up and play to his draft status at some point after learning the scheme?
No. He was unplayable in Miami. It would be nothing short of a miracle if he suddenly becomes even a decent rotational CB here.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This was my biggest worry prior to the season, lack of depth behind the starters at the position. Bland isn't as good as an outside corner and we have nothing behind him. Our defense simply will not be as good without Diggs.
Well they kept Lewis and traded picks in the future to draft Scott for a reason. Next man up. That is the name of the game when it comes to football. Just feel awful for Diggs his style is perfect for our defensive philosophy.

noletime95

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong he’s a huge piece…. But we still have a decent secondary. It’s not chop liver. Well just have to rely on the bread and butter if the d. That pass rush.

You have a pass rush like ours you can stop any team.
It’s not about being decent. It’s about being elite to topple Philly and SF. Likelihood of that happening is significantly diminished

Jarntt

Reaction score
I repeat....
Hall of Fame CB Mel Renfro was hurt in 1977 and the Cowboys still went to the Super Bowl with Aaron Kyle and Mark Washington at CB. Why? Randy White, Ed Jones, Harvey Martin, and Jethro Pugh.

So stay with the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Kevin Smith was lost for the year 1995 and the Cowboys went to the Super Bowl. Why? Leon Lett, Chad Hennings, Russell Maryland, Tony Casillas, Tony Tolbert, and Charles Haley. Jerry signed a CB named Deion Sanders.

Chicken little said the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Stop the run, rush the QB, and your secondary will play well because the other team offense will be one dimensional. When you throw the ball 4 things happen and 3 or bad.
That's a little tone deaf. Of course anything is possible. The point is it just got much, much harder.