News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

Cowboyny

Reaction score
This was my biggest worry prior to the season, lack of depth behind the starters at the position. Bland isn't as good as an outside corner and we have nothing behind him. Our defense simply will not be as good without Diggs.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Sucks. Won’t change the path they are on. As long as pass rush remains elite, they will overcome this loss without question.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If it was a ACL tear we’d know by now? Hoping it’s just a sprain. Crutches can be used as a precaution to help keep wait off it…

lets hope for the best…
Well I was wrong. Dang that sucks. Maybe they can trade for one. I trust Dan Quinn…

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We have two weeks before we really need him in SF. Rub some dirt on it and rest him. Diggs can come back better than ever. :thumbup:

ShortRound

Reaction score
It’s all over Twitter, out for the season. I can’t believe it’s real

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can’t believe this. Torn acl in practice. Possibly best team in nfl just lost all pro corner

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I repeat....
Hall of Fame CB Mel Renfro was hurt in 1977 and the Cowboys still went to the Super Bowl with Aaron Kyle and Mark Washington at CB. Why? Randy White, Ed Jones, Harvey Martin, and Jethro Pugh.

So stay with the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Kevin Smith was lost for the year 1995 and the Cowboys went to the Super Bowl. Why? Leon Lett, Chad Hennings, Russell Maryland, Tony Casillas, Tony Tolbert, and Charles Haley. Jerry signed a CB named Deion Sanders.

Chicken little said the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Stop the run, rush the QB, and your secondary will play well because the other team offense will be one dimensional. When you throw the ball 4 things happen and 3 or bad.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you think Dallas has to seriously consider trading for another big piece after losing Diggs?

This team is ready to win and the NFC is so wide open that it isn’t even funny.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Just announced on NFL NETWORK, that he is out for the rest of the season. WTH!!!!!!!!

noletime95

Reaction score
This is already a lesser team than the one Philly beat for the division and SF took out the last two playoffs. If those two teams stay healthy Dallas will be out by the division round or sooner…..again.

slick325

Reaction score
The trade with Miami for their former 1st rounder, in exchange for Joseph, could loom large. Can he step up and play to his draft status at some point after learning the scheme?