Multiple anonymous current Cowboys players take parting shots at Linehan

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Was it his fault that we played most of 2015 with Brandon Weeden, Matt Cassell and Kellen Moore at QB?

I mean, according to this forum, Prescott is worse than them...so yes it is fault for not producing with them.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He had no business keeping that job after 2015. Ultimately it is Jerry’s fault.

I don't agree. We're were coming off a great season offensively in 2014 and lost our starting QB. It was after 2017 that he and Garrett both should have been gone ... although an argument could be made that Garrett should have been gone much earlier than that.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
He had no business keeping that job after 2015. Ultimately it is Jerry’s fault.
I agree but to me that was only his second season W/ Cowboys. I would have axed him and everyone else, but Garrett would have been the first to go. After seeing Romo injured in 13' and 14' for a few games there was no excuse to not be prepared to game plan without him in 15'. While both Garrett and Linehan did well in 16' in fairness they shouldve never gotten that opportunity. 3 straight win and your in seasons followed by one good season buys them another winning season not a losing one. Add to that when Romo came back from his injury they still weren't great just slightly better and still would not have won the division that year.

Brax

Reaction score
Bye Felinehan ..

Despite a quarterback who is at least above-average in Dak Prescott and arguably the best running back in the game in Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas had one of the most simplistic and uncreative offenses in the NFL.

After Linehan was axed after four seasons guiding the Cowboys offense, several anonymous Cowboys players said he added "nothing" to the offense.

Harsh? Well, not really.

Even with the midseason kick in the butt Amari Cooper provided, Dallas was a below-average offense. They ranked 22nd in points scored, 22nd in total yards, and 23rd in passing yards. Despite having Elliott in the backfield, they just barely cracked the top 10 in rushing yards.

With Linehan finally gone, we will finally get to see what Prescott will look like in a more creative, innovative offense.

You know what to do:
www.12up.com/posts/6274788-multiple-anonymous-cowboys-take-parting-shot-at-fired-oc-scott-linehan

I hate anonymous, players who spoke like this are low life scum at best, Sad these are the type of players that are JG type of guy's. I have no problem saying he wasn't good but be a man and own up to it.

John813

Reaction score
I hate anonymous, players who spoke like this are low life scum at best, Sad these are the type of players that are JG type of guy's. I have no problem saying he wasn't good but be a man and own up to it.

Exactly, Be a man and don't say it anonymous, if this report is true .

I have a feeling we'll see the same **** playcalls at the wrong times next year if we stay in house for oc .

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
& end up like TO or Dez? No thanks. Daddy still gotta put that food on the table.