****Multiple Eagles threads Merged****

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Hiya Mick! I haven't seen you in a while on the Zone. Good to see ya writing. I still visit your website for stats during debates here. You have my favorite Cowboys history collection. I love the way everything is organized over there. And BTW, that's probably the first Tuey sig I've ever seen on the Zone. Way to represent! Hopefully we have another surprise gem at OT in Petitti.

Thanks for the props. I havent updated the site in about 2 weeks. I am missing a few players but yeah, I always have to go to it when I get in heated debates lol.

Thanks for the props on the tui sig. I am thinking of another individual to do, but have signature block right now lol.

RedLine

Reaction score
It's too bad they play the woeful Niners next week.

You mean the team that just beat the Rams? I know, the niners are not a great team. But maybe they can ride the high of beating the Rams into the Eagles game and catch a post Monday night team at a good time to beat them.

It could happen...

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
WV,
They are well coached and will win alot this year, but the falcs aren't that great ether...

The team from Filthy has had their window shut...

Between them having bad chemistry and teams now being able to matchup better...They will have no cakewalks this year like in the past...

I think those are the two best teams in the NFC. But, I agree that neither are great.

I believe the Pats, Colts and Steelers would all win the Super Bowl if matched up against any team in the NFC

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I really hope that they don't represent for our October home game. Last year the Eagles chants could be heard throughout the stadium. Of course, I write the same thing every year and it never changes. :(

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Funxva said:
I think that DeAngelo (sp?) Hall did an excellent job of covering T.O. Didn't talk smack to him until the game was over. You could tell that the eerie silence of his defender was kinda of rattling T.O a bit. (Dropped passes, etc) I think they threw to T.O lik 12-15 times? Does that sound right? I think Hall defensed like 7 or 8 passes. Maybe less, but he did a great job for a 2nd year corner.

as Adam and several of us noted in another thread, I think you listened to Madden too much

Hall pretty much got beat like a drum...Hall didnt defend 7 or 8 balls (passed defensed are broken up passes)...Owens got open pretty much at will, but McNabb missed him on several wide open ones

I know one thing, Newman can give up half of what hall did last night and there will be tons of fools clamoring about how much he sux

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
IMO it would be a big mistake to put TNEW on TO. TO will eat him alive. Better put Henry on TO and give him a little help with our safety and OLB. Let TNEW cover their no.2 (but even that gives me bad feelings about TNEW).

:rolleyes:

David

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I don't care if it is only Week 1 and we share First with two other teams, it still feels damn good to type that.

:D

Especially after week one!!!

Ashwynn

Reaction score
I dont think I could ever see too many 'eagirls in last place' threads. Keep em coming.

aikemirv

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
as Adam and several of us noted in another thread, I think you listened to Madden too much

Hall pretty much got beat like a drum...Hall didnt defend 7 or 8 balls (passed defensed are broken up passes)...Owens got open pretty much at will, but McNabb missed him on several wide open ones

I know one thing, Newman can give up half of what hall did last night and there will be tons of fools clamoring about how much he sux

David

Isn't that the truth. Sad to say it, as a lot of fans like to hate on a few of our players, but Newman takes a huge beating around here.

A few passes on the money and TO has 10-12 for 200 yds

ghst187

Reaction score
vicjagger said:
Props to Kevin Mathis (former Cowboy) for his part in getting Trotter tossed. Philly likely wins this game with him in the middle of the D.

:lmao2:
that's hilarious...

seriously though, the 69'ers might not be a joke this year afterall, much to Al michael's delight. I don't know where the game is played but I think Philly will have a tough one if its in 69'erville.

TO sure didn't look upset that Philthy was losing or that they were stinking. He always had a smile on his face, like he hopes that management will try to bribe him with a new contract to play harder.
Maybe TO wasn't trying as hard to get open in the 2nd half....?