Murray advice to Zeke

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Saw this on ESPN. Words to live by.

that message @DeMarcoMurray gave @EzekielElliott ? Be at @JasonWitten side, everywhere he goes, everything he does. Watch, listen, do same.

Can't be mad at DMarc for giving that advice. I was never upset at him for taking the money. NFL careers are short for RB's and you got to get it when you can.

Classy move DMarc, thank you.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Thank everything that is good that Murray didn't take the big money that was offered to him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw this on ESPN. Words to live by.

that message @DeMarcoMurray gave @EzekielElliott ? Be at @JasonWitten side, everywhere he goes, everything he does. Watch, listen, do same.
That's good advice. It comes from experience. So... where's the advice about one day not signing for another team, within your own division, employing a run scheme that doesn't play to your strengths?

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
That's good advice. It comes from experience. So... where's the advice about one day not signing for another team, within your own division, employing a run scheme that doesn't play to your strengths?

This.

And he's evil and fumbles too much. :p

robjay04

Reaction score
Murray also reached out to Elliott before any other Cowboy player.

Classy guy, I doubt he would trade in his millions but I am sure he has tons of regrets considering his legacy is pretty much finished. He could have a couple solid years with Tenn but nothing like 2014 or what could've been if he accepted less money.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Murray also reached out to Elliott before any other Cowboy player.

Classy guy, I doubt he would trade in his millions but I am sure he has tons of regrets considering his legacy is pretty much finished. He could have a couple solid years with Tenn but nothing like 2014 or what could've been if he accepted less money.

In all seriousness, Murray understood the business side of the game and, no matter how much we harp on loyalty, there is no such thing on the management side of the game.