Murray deletes Dallas out of BIO & Cowboys AVI

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
On his twitter he is pretty much letting everyone know a decision has been made & he's signing elsewhere.. No news as to where he is headed, but it's pretty telling that his days are over in Dallas.

Last edited:

revospeed

Reaction score
On his twitter he is pretty much letting everyone know a decision is about to be made & he's signing elsewhere.. No news as to where he is headed, but it's pretty telling that his days are over in Dallas.

Yeah and all of his Cowboy related pictures are gone from his Twitter. Looks like he's going to be a jag Jacksonville Jaguar.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I hope JJ doesnt rely on just the draft........

Maybe they really do think "anybody" can replace him, or a platoon of backs will be okay. The Pats did it....? I hate to see DM go. But money is money and I wish him luck.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Great year and thanks for the memories. But I was very concerned of the stats you see of how many touches he had and what happens to guys the year after that many. Risk not worth what Jville or whoever is going to pay him per year. Stick to your allotted number for the postion and move on.

MagicMan

Reaction score
well, time to buckle up that seatbelt boys.......here's where it gets rocky. Who knows which way this is headed.

" I hope the Cowboys had Plan B ready to go because this is a running team and a runner is what we need."-----Captain Obvious.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty telling. To me, it sounds like there is zero chance of returning. At the end of the day, this move will show just how dominant our line is.

montgod

Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty telling. To me, it sounds like there is zero chance of returning. At the end of the day, this move will show just how dominant our line is.

I agree about the OL being dominant, but would rather he return if it was for a reasonable amount. Rotoworld had a good analysis of DM:
8. Running back DeMarco Murray -- Murray amassed 436 rushing attempts in Dallas last year, and 497 touches overall. His slowdown over the course of the season was evident both in the box score on tape, as Murray's burst was lacking down the stretch and he managed a 3.93 YPC over the final five games after averaging 5.07 in the initial 11.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Max Luckan
GM Dave Caldwell and DeMarco Murray's agent, Bill Johnson, are believed to be discussing parameters of a deal.

twitter.com/MaxLuckan/status/574684848155156480

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
On his twitter he is pretty much letting everyone know a decision has been made & he's signing elsewhere.. No news as to where he is headed, but it's pretty telling that his days are over in Dallas.

There is no tweet of that kind from his account and you are reading way too much into him making a change on his bio. He isn't currently a Cowboys as of midnight when he became a UFA.

https://twitter.com/DeMarcoMurray

XxTDxX

Reaction score
There is no tweet of that kind from his account and you are reading way too much into him making a change on his bio. He isn't currently a Cowboys as of midnight when he became a UFA.

https://twitter.com/DeMarcoMurray

Yes but he made a point to delete every Cowboy related thing on his main social media page.. He could have not touched it until things were settled if he thought he was going back to Dallas

cowboys1985

Reaction score
Max Luckan
GM Dave Caldwell and DeMarco Murray's agent, Bill Johnson, are believed to be discussing parameters of a deal.

That's an old tweet from March 8th. Not saying that this isn't happening but that Tweet isn't relevant.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Max Luckan

You think they Guaranteed 20 million? I wanted Murray back. I was even thinking we should overpay for him. But, if he is getting some 20 25 million guaranteed......then there is no way we match that.....