Murray deletes Dallas out of BIO & Cowboys AVI

CWR

Reaction score
If Mathews had better luck with his health than he'd be too costly. It's a solid plan to pick up a rb like him and draft a rb while also having Ryan Williams. Best were gonna do if we don't want to spend 8 million a year.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Whelp...that sucks. It's not shocking but I was holding out just a little hope.

Here is a vote for drafting an RB and at least making an attempt at Hardy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Murray was nothing short of a class act during his time as a Cowboy. If it is time for him to move on, I wish him the best. Can't blame him for thinking of his financial security since this is his one shot to cash in.

This was his best shot to cash in........And we see how that turned out

20150112__demarco%20murray%20fumbles.jpg

esloan

Reaction score
Jay Ajayi. Go get him in the third. Sign a solid backup because I am not sold on Dunbar and Randle's off the field issues scare the hell out of me. Do that and I think we will be okay.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jay Ajayi. Go get him in the third. Sign a solid backup because I am not sold on Dunbar and Randle's off the field issues scare the hell out of me. Do that and I think we will be okay.

There is no way he lasts until the 3rd....and I highly doubt he is gonna be there w/ our 2nd rounder. He's a hot commodity right now......

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
There is no way he lasts until the 3rd....and I highly doubt he is gonna be there w/ our 2nd rounder. He's a hot commodity right now......

Ajayi is my 3rd ranked back in the draft so I'm inclined to agree. Maybe if we trade down and pick up an extra 2nd and 4th...

Fredd

Reaction score
upsetting....but not unexpected...if he truly goes, then I wish him well...he did nothing but work for this team...contract year or not, he gained A LOT of respect from me when playing a few days after getting his hand operated on....

esloan

Reaction score

I'm not sure. He has been all over the place in rankings and mocks. Running backs have been so devalued recently that I could see him falling to the third. Kiper has him all the way down into the fourth or fifth, which I certainly do not see happening. I see him anywhere from the mid to late second or all the way into the third.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Ajayi is my 3rd ranked back in the draft so I'm inclined to agree. Maybe if we trade down and pick up an extra 2nd and 4th...

Tried that in our Mel Kiper Mock......Nobody wanted to trade up. Cowboys are in a tough spot. But if push comes to shove and Gurley and Gordon are gone....can't trade.....I don't have a problem w/ them taking the J-train in round 1.