Murray deletes Dallas out of BIO & Cowboys AVI

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
just because i notice something is extreme, doesn't mean i'm being extreme. :) in these "anyone" type emotional rants people can go on i've asked several times to name someone who felt that particular way and more often than not i get "well you know what i mean"!!!!!!

i tend not to just shout in anger and argue with people who don't exist but is usually a situation people THINK exists yet when asked to go a bit deeper, they usually get flustered.

there. i hacked up that sentence.

i'll stand by what i said/typed.

fair enough. But, I didnt think it was extreme. JJ and countless others on this board and in the media have noted or implied that "anybody" could run behind this OL. Including Randle. I dont think that was a stretch for me to say "anybody". It wasn't an emotional rant......although I will say, just txt without tone or body language, can be interpreted in different ways. Implying someone has mental issues becuase of it, is extreme!

No harm no foul. And this is a decisive issue....and an interesting one. Whatever happens with DM in the next few hours or days will be discussed/mentioned all through next season and for years to come on this board.

DM was Offensive player of the year. Broke the great Emmitt Smiths rushing record for a year. 1800 yards!! DM was just as important as Romo and Dez and that OL in getting us to 12-4 and ohhh so close to an NFCCG and a Super Bowl. That was a really tough team they fielded last year. We beat Seattle in Seattle and damn near beat GB in GB in the playoffs....

And they are going to let him walk........and exactly who is going to replace him, is up in the air at this point! Thats got to be the biggest story in the NFL during this offseason. At least for the Dallas Cowboys.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm telling you girlfriend...
Can't wait til this off-season starts and we can begin discussing free agents and stuff!

Got my hurr did, my nails buffed and I'm ready to type about something!

Ok, I lol'd..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sparky, do you really believes Murray is capable of another 1800-yards season?

In that vicinity, why . . . yes. And iffin you give me a choice between a RB who rushed for 900 yards and one who rushed for 1800 yards, I would take the latter ever time. Just the probability of mathematical numbers and stuff.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
fair enough. But, I didnt think it was extreme. JJ and countless others on this board and in the media have noted or implied that "anybody" could run behind this OL. Including Randle. I dont think that was a stretch for me to say "anybody". It wasn't an emotional rant......although I will say, just txt without tone or body language, can be interpreted in different ways. Implying someone has mental issues becuase of it, is extreme!

No harm no foul. And this is a decisive issue....and an interesting one. Whatever happens with DM in the next few hours or days will be discussed/mentioned all through next season and for years to come on this board.

DM was Offensive player of the year. Broke the great Emmitt Smiths rushing record for a year. 1800 yards!! DM was just as important as Romo and Dez and that OL in getting us to 12-4 and ohhh so close to an NFCCG and a Super Bowl. That was a really tough team they fielded last year. We beat Seattle in Seattle and damn near beat GB in GB in the playoffs....

And they are going to let him walk........and exactly who is going to replace him, is up in the air at this point! Thats got to be the biggest story in the NFL during this offseason. At least for the Dallas Cowboys.

I cant argue with that and good perspective.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Nice way of building up an RB who's never carried the load and just got kicked to the curb in favor of a back Murray out rushed by over 500 yards in 2014.

You're wrong about everything, so I know this means its a good idea.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
He "laid down" for 1,800+ yards. I'm sorry, some of you don't recognize greatness even if it falls in your laps.

That's why teams are lining up to give him elite RB money. 30 other NFL teams, GMs, scouts and coaches all agree with me - you and the Jaguars don't.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You're wrong about everything, so I know this means its a good idea.

You wish I was wrong about everything. lol I've been wrong about one season along with you and everyone else.