Video: Murray led the NFL in yards, then retired after only 3 more seasons. What happened?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He didn't. Eagles signed him for too much, and then ran a great inside runner outside. They fleeced themselves!!!!

Yeah this reminds me of how the Vikings grossly underutilized Herschel after trading the farm to get him.. I think he averaged something like 12 carries a game when he was there.. TWELVE!!! All because apparently come of the veterans on the team and some of the coaches resented the trade... They basically sabotaged themselves by buying a Ferrari then instead of using it like a race car they entered into a demolition derby. Teams do a lot of stupid stuff..

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I clearly stated that they have both benefitted financially from the marriage. But just because you didn't know who she was doesn't mean she wasn't already ultra wealthy and famous. Because she was.
ok I buy that, they were both millionaires and famous. I thought they got married earlier than 2008.

Also Brady had enough millions to give a team discount whether he married her or not.
He didnt need her money, and may have never really used it or benefited from it aside from where they live.

I think she likes to live swankier than tom might if he were single, so she may pay for the giant houses and stuff like that.
One thing for sure she didnt cost tom any money since she has so much of her own money.