Audio: My 2014 Dallas Cowboys Theme Song

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
So here's my 3rd annual Dallas Cowboys Theme Song! Hope it helps y'all get excited for the season, even though many may not like the genre.

I sampled a western song for the instrumental, but other than the sample, everything is original.

I love to share my music with everyone who would like to hear it, and we all have one thing in common, so I hope you like the song! Feedback/Cowboys talk is welcome and appreciated!

Thanks guys and GO COWBOYS!

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
This excerpt from "Grenade" sums up my feelings about the Cowboys pretty perfectly...Should be their theme...

Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car (PERFECT METAPHOR FOR THIS TEAM!)

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
This excerpt from "Grenade" sums up my feelings about the Cowboys pretty perfectly...Should be their theme...

Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car (PERFECT METAPHOR FOR THIS TEAM!)

Keep the faith, this is our year man!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
So here's my 3rd annual Dallas Cowboys Theme Song! Hope it helps y'all get excited for the season, even though many may not like the genre.

I sampled a western song for the instrumental, but other than the sample, everything is original.

I love to share my music with everyone who would like to hear it, and we all have one thing in common, so I hope you like the song! Feedback/Cowboys talk is welcome and appreciated!

I'm an old guy, so not my favorite genre of music, but I appreciate talent when I see/hear it. You,my friend, are talented!

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
I'm an old guy, so not my favorite genre of music, but I appreciate talent when I see/hear it. You,my friend, are talented!

Thanks man! I know for sure this music style is definitely not the favorite of the majority here, I just like sharing with anyone who enjoys hip hop or wants to get pumped for some DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL.

Really appreciate the feedback!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
LIke to hear it w\thout the rap music. Or more precisely, rap talk.

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
LIke to hear it w\thout the rap music. Or more precisely, rap talk.

Definitely understand its not everyone's cup of tea, and I may even agree that rapping may not be classified as 'music' because of the lack of melody. I think, though, if more people understood the intricacy involved in good poetry and the slant rhyming used in rhythm, they would respect it more.

I do thank you for listening and for the feedback man and I'm sorry im not Jim Morrison ;)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Definitely understand its not everyone's cup of tea, and I may even agree that rapping may not be classified as 'music' because of the lack of melody. I think, though, if more people understood the intricacy involved in good poetry and the slant rhyming used in rhythm, they would respect it more.

I do thank you for listening and for the feedback man and I'm sorry im not Jim Morrison ;)
Dont listen to him. Every time hip hop is referenced on the site he says the same thing.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

My definition of good poetry and rap are too different spectrums.

Anyways, peace.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

Even though I don't usually listen to Rap, I do appreciate it for the very reason you stated above. I appreciate artists and talented people, in general, because I sure don't have any talent to entertain myself! lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's terrific. You've got talent.

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
Dont listen to him. Every time hip hop is referenced on the site he says the same thing.

I don't take it personally at all so it's no sweat. I just like sharing and maybe explaining why it takes more skill than it may seem. Not that I am skillful, but it does take skill to be what I consider a "good rapper".

Thanks for listening man!