My fantasy dream would be for Dak to maybe injure a finger or something minor to keep him out

rags747

Reaction score
My A1 fantasy dream would be for Dak to maybe injure a finger or something minor to keep him out and Romo gets to run the table say from game 13 on through the playoffs. Romo lights it up throughout the playoffs and brings home a SB title from the Patriots. Tony gets his dream SB Title and we roll with Dak going fwd. Love Dak, but he is young and has his whole future ahead of him and he has proved that he is the man. Romo really deserves his last shot with this team...

Thoughts??

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
No I want us to blow out whoever in the SB and then Tony can come in and play.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I see what you did there, that would probably be sort of cool as long as we get one.

Gabe

Reaction score
I'd be ok with Romo winning. What I would have a problem with is a healthy Dak sitting there and Romo blowing it all.

I don't want this opportunity to escape Dak though, he has the ability to have a greater than Tom Brady career. Every opportunity counts.

Dak is also a rookie only once. He could make history. Romo has had many chances.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My A1 fantasy dream would be for Dak to maybe injure a finger or something minor to keep him out and Romo gets to run the table say from game 13 on through the playoffs. Romo lights it up throughout the playoffs and brings home a SB title from the Patriots. Tony gets his dream SB Title and we roll with Dak going fwd. Love Dak, but he is young and has his whole future ahead of him and he has proved that he is the man. Romo really deserves his last shot with this team...

Thoughts??
I'm with ya.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Let's keep Dak upright and healthy. I love Tony, but having two great quarterbacks puts us in a great position to get to the promised land.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to some Romo has years left to play so there's a good chance he'll get a bowl with another team nothing wrong with that

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am the biggest Romo fan there is. But no way do I want to see Dak get hurt. I understand your feelings, but Tony's body has betrayed him.

The truth is Prescott gives this team the best chance to win right now. Tony himself basically said so a little over an hour ago. My heart aches for Tony and I wish it could have ended better for him. But as a Cowboys fan and Dak Prescott fan, too, no, I don't want an injury that could potentially disrupt the roll Dallas is on.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thoughts??
Silly.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My A1 fantasy is for science to be able to conjoin Dak and Tony and they both can win a Super Bowl at the same time

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Thoughts??

Wishing injuries. No thanxs.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So as the Super Bowl LI clock ticks down to 0 with the Cowboys leading 77-3, and the OL does the Landry Hitch in advance of the last play, who's back there to take the snap and take a knee?

plymkr

Reaction score
I would like to see a Tom Brady Drew Bledsoe repeat. In Tom Brady's first year as a starter, or whenever he took over for Drew the Patriots were in the AFC title game against the Steelers. Tom got hurt for a couple plays. He missed a drive or two. The first play he was out Bledsoe threw a TD pass and kept the momentum and the Pats didn't skip a beat. Without that play and Bledsoe's contribution it can be argued that they don't beat pittsburgh. I'd like that type of scenario to happen in the super bowl.

We win and Romo gets his earned ring with participating in the game in a positive manner.