My fantasy dream would be for Dak to maybe injure a finger or something minor to keep him out

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Feel free to disagree with the OP, guys. It's a sensitive issue in a way, though I don't think the original poster intended it in any way as a slight on Dak or his ability.

One (and only one) reminder, though, to not publicly question board moderation decisions re: thread status or forum locations. Thanks.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My A1 fantasy dream would be for Dak to maybe injure a finger or something minor to keep him out and Romo gets to run the table say from game 13 on through the playoffs. Romo lights it up throughout the playoffs and brings home a SB title from the Patriots. Tony gets his dream SB Title and we roll with Dak going fwd. Love Dak, but he is young and has his whole future ahead of him and he has proved that he is the man. Romo really deserves his last shot with this team...

Thoughts??

This thought of we owe Romo or any player is preposterous.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day where fans wish injury on a QB who has us at 10-1 and somehow thinks we benefit from it. I think people are underestimating what is going on here and taking for granted the success we have as if it's easy to come by.