My Final Thoughts On TO, Dallas and ESPN

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482767 said:
:rolleyes:

Tell Romo to grow a pair and ditch the aw shucks Gomer Pyle routine. No one cares to see his silly grin after he throws his weekly INT.
Yet they appreciate TO "acting like a deranged idiot on the sideline"?

Evidently, you do.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2482770 said:

Evidently, you do.

Nah, it's just we know MEN play game and it's not a concern.

They aren't as sensitive to that big, old bully TO as some "men" here.

Dodger12

Reaction score
5Countem5;2482742 said:
Then bye...I've said numerous times that a lot of you just aren't cut out to watch pro-football. Just too stressful.

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd Wright

How true for you.........

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2482770 said:

Evidently, you do.

Sure. He acts like a deranged idiot... You haters are so typical... If having a desire to win and being competitive while trying to rally your teammates is deranged I guess they should fit him with that straight jacket.

Once he's gone and we return to mediocrity you haters will miss that which you once had.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482778 said:
Sure. He acts like a deranged idiot... You haters are so typical... If having a desire to win and being competitive while trying to rally your teammates is deranged I guess they should fit him with that straight jacket.

Once he's gone and we return to mediocrity you haters will miss that which you once had.

Have we won any thing with him? Did I miss some thing? I gotta quit drinking,
I missed a Cowboy SB.:)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482769 said:
Really it was a thread about Ownes and the Cowboys. Sort of how I feel the franchise is falling apart but if you think I'm looking for attention so be it. I really could give a **** what you think to be honest.

Ironic part is I'm sure you hitting refresh right now to see if you get the response (or attention) from the other posters regarding your comment

If TO gets to you enough to compel you to write a book you might want to step away and enjoy the world for a bit. It's not that serious.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482778 said:

Flipping out on a position coach and consistently criticizing your QB's decisions are the polar opposite of motivating.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482783 said:

Not quite yet... and the haters won't be getting their way. The mission will not be cut short. :)

SDogo

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482784 said:
If TO gets to you enough to compel you to write a book you might want to step away and enjoy the world for a bit. It's not that serious.

Could care less about TO. That's the problem, this has become about TO and now about the Cowboys

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2482783 said:

What have we won with Demarcus Ware? Newman? Any other current player?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482785 said:
Flipping out on a position coach and consistently criticizing your QB's decisions are the polar opposite of motivating.

So how did you feel about Emmitt calling the Boys "average at best" last week? What was that? Would you say he was just criticizing or could there possibly have been an ulterior motive?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482789 said:
Could care less about TO. That's the problem, this has become about TO and now about the Cowboys

Thanks to you and many other novel writers...

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
So they say that Owens divides the locker room... well he is certainly dividing up this forum lol. Geez.

SDogo

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482793 said:
So how did you feel about Emmitt calling the Boys "average at best" last week? What was that? Would you say he was just criticizing or could there possibly have been an ulterior motive?

Emmitt is not part of this team or this franchise at this point in time. What he says holds as much water has what Key or some guy at the Hobo Time thinks.

I really doubt Emmitt is going to say or do anything that has any effect on the current team.

SDogo

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482796 said:
Thanks to you and many other novel writers...

No, thanks to Owens. When asked about the meeting or what James said would it of not been more productive and less self promoting to just say, "I have nothing to say"?

Owens is to willing to give a story, you don't need to look for it.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice post.

I was in the majority of the second-guessers when Owens was signed, yet I knew with the contract being offered, he'd be on a short leash.

Sure, I think he's one of those guys you have to keep happy, but I'm sure Michael Irvin was one of those guys as well. He's a whiner, but he's not hardly the issue he could be.

For an example, take a quick look up north at the Giants with Plaxico, a WR with half the talent and/or skill that Owens has, in my opinion. No matter how much of a pain in the rear Owens has been, he's never been in trouble with the law and has never given the organization a black eye.

I'm actually surprised at how "calm" Owens has been this season with the underachievement of the team, not including the Brad Johnson segment. He's said things every top receiver in this league has said at one point or another. The infamous Dallas media chooses to put a mic in front of his face to antagonize him and to a fault, he feeds his own criticism.

Isn't our favorite team used to being in a "Circus"? Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we? Here's some examples off the top of my head on the bad sides of being "America's Team" besides our #1 WR campaigning for the football: Hard Knocks twice, the "White House", Skip Bayless' books, Irvin saga (one of my fav players btw), Aikman vs. Switzer, Jerry Jones vs. Jimmy Johnson, Everett McIver, Hollywood Henderson, Bryant vs. Parcells, Quinthy, etc.

I could go on, but I think we all get the point. Home of the Legends, I'm not insulting your intelligence or your level of fandom for the greatest franchise in all of sports, but wanted to shed light on why these aren't the darkest days of the franchise.

-We have three WR's that want to better the offense and chose to meet privately with Garrett rather than through the media.

-We have (whether anyone wants to admit it THIS WEEK or not) one of the best QB's in the league that still has some maturing to do...isn't that scary?

-The defense is creating havoc like we all dreamed about and you'll see more of it against Eli.

-Our kicker...wow.

I'm as disappointed as everyone else, but it's not over yet folks. We could have something special still in store for us this season.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482816 said:
No, thanks to Owens. When asked about the meeting or what James said would it of not been more productive and less self promoting to just say, "I have nothing to say"?

Owens is to willing to give a story, you don't need to look for it.

For people like you...sure.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482808 said:
Emmitt is not part of this team or this franchise at this point in time. What he says holds as much water has what Key or some guy at the Hobo Time thinks.

I really doubt Emmitt is going to say or do anything that has any effect on the current team.

Yeah whatever.. :lmao2:

People with agendas... :rolleyes:

I also have an agenda. It's on the opposite end of your spectrum.

SDogo

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482822 said:
Yeah whatever.. :lmao2:

People with agendas... :rolleyes:

I also have an agenda. It's on the opposite end of your spectrum.

If Emmitt was a lifetime Commander would you feel the same way? HIGHLY DOUBT IT

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482831 said:
If Emmitt was a lifetime Commander would you feel the same way? HIGHLY DOUBT IT

You totally missed the point. Keep on hatin.

hater_tots1.jpg