My first and only mock draft

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Grow and man up. You got proven wrong, albeit thanks to the Dolphins. Joe Philbin's bad Oline decisions cost the team badly in recent years, and that's why he was fired shortly after this past season ended. Connor Williams ended up as the 3rd best Center in the NFL for 2022, and that's because he had never played Center before. I was absolutely right about how Connor Williams could become a better Center than we currently have, and statistically he proved me correct. That's not to take away anything from Tyler Biadasz, because he certainly improved much this past season, but had Connor Williams been given a chance to play Center in Dallas, he would be our starting Center right now...and you know it. You're just not man enough to admit it, but it's to be expected from you. No biggie. I feel the same way about Farniok. The few games he started at Left Guard in when McGovern got injured early in the season for several games, the Cowboys were able to run to the left side much better. As soon as Philbin pushed McGovern back in for Farniok, the run game was not as effective to that side. I'm sorry if I understand Oline much better than you.
Your lies are pathetic. You and I had no argument at all about Connor Williams becoming a center in Miami. Sad to see you go this route. I have your private congratulations that I can post saying that I won the Biadasz/Farniok argument. Instead Ill just put you on ignore as I feel private messages should be kept private.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your lies are pathetic. You and I had no argument at all about Connor Williams becoming a center in Miami. Sad to see you go this route. I have your private congratulations that I can post saying that I won the Biadasz/Farniok argument. Instead Ill just put you on ignore as I feel private messages should be kept private.
Convenient how you left out you messaging me first, then I respectfully admitted Biadasz had improved and earned the starting Center position. It's unfair to bash Farniok when he never was given a chance by Joe Philbin. Philbin was wrong about Farniok just as much as he was wrong about Connor Williams. It took another team and their much smarter Oline coach to give Connor Williams a chance at Center, and Connor Williams rewarded that coach and team with such an excellent execution and season to where he ended up being rated the 3rd best Center in the NFL. You're unable to admit you were wrong, you would rather support the now fired Joe Philbin. Talk about degrading yourself in public. Instead, you want to make false accusations and ignore me? Go for it. The results speak for themselves. You were proven wrong by another team.