My first Mock

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3001646 said:
Are you serious right now?

You do know that Bradie is a 3 down linebacker right?

I have no earthly idea why you want to replace Bradie James who is probowl worthy and is in his prime. It's just mind boggling.

Probowl worthy? Dude sucks. He's wasn't in the nickel against Denver. tell me how many INT this guy has in his career.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3001276 said:
I don't put as much stock into the WR position as i do others. Spikes is a player who will elevate our defense. Spikes and williams together would be scary. Also Jason Fox at LT Brewster at RT. We'd have the bright dude on the practice squad i believe. Just remember we've had a deep threat at WR before although our offense was good our D was lacking and still is. Running the ball and stopping the run wins games.

I think Brewster is more of a gaurd than RT - hes not big enuf to play RT IMO

at 6-4 prefect size for gaurd

if you want to run the ball then we need a good LT - betterc than Fox - he a clone of Free right know IMO
have to have play with the big boys before I can take a stab at how good he is

I am liking this ISLB from Iowa - he won't be a first rounder - but he was all over the feild againest Penn state

Pat Angerer, Iowa
Height: 6-1. Weight: 233.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Projected Round (2010): 6-7.
2/19/09: Pat Angerer, a member of the All-Big Ten Second Team, collected 107 tackles, 6.5 TFL, three passes broken up and five intercepions

LB Pat Angerer is the reigning national player of the week after registering 14 tackles and creating two key turnovers in the win against Penn State. Angerer and Jeremiha Hunter are arguably the best linebacker combination in the league, while DE Adrian Clayborn displayed his athleticism with a blocked punt and return for a touchdown that completely swung the momentum against Penn State. PLAYERS TO WATCH: LB Pat Angerer has steadily improved throughout his career and is now one of the best linebackers in the nation. He was all over the field against Penn State, registering 14 tackles and causing two key turnovers.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3002890 said:
I think Brewster is more of a gaurd than RT - hes not big enuf to play RT IMO

at 6-4 prefect size for gaurd

if you want to run the ball then we need a good LT - betterc than Fox - he a clone of Free right know IMO
have to have play with the big boys before I can take a stab at how good he is

I am liking this ISLB from Iowa - he won't be a first rounder - but he was all over the feild againest Penn state

Pat Angerer, Iowa
Height: 6-1. Weight: 233.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Projected Round (2010): 6-7.
2/19/09: Pat Angerer, a member of the All-Big Ten Second Team, collected 107 tackles, 6.5 TFL, three passes broken up and five intercepions

LB Pat Angerer is the reigning national player of the week after registering 14 tackles and creating two key turnovers in the win against Penn State. Angerer and Jeremiha Hunter are arguably the best linebacker combination in the league, while DE Adrian Clayborn displayed his athleticism with a blocked punt and return for a touchdown that completely swung the momentum against Penn State. PLAYERS TO WATCH: LB Pat Angerer has steadily improved throughout his career and is now one of the best linebackers in the nation. He was all over the field against Penn State, registering 14 tackles and causing two key turnovers.

You don't think that guy is small for a LB in a 3-4?