My god. "You people"

cmoney23

Reaction score
I have been dreading coming on here after the last two weeks because I can't stand reading posts from "you people". Dak has his issues. He is a young QB making a huge step from college to the NFL and has had that step simplified with a dominant run game and superior offensive line. In addition to losing both of those things this season the fact that our coaching staff is completely inept at effectively game planning or adjusting on the fly to exploit matchups makes this stretch seem even more difficult.

But to see threads on here suggesting that we start COOPER RUSH is about as dumb as anything I've ever seen. Did you see Nathan Peterman start last week? Cooper would be 10x the disaster that starting Peterman was!

I'm not sold on Dak. But I can assure you that he is, far and away, our best option for the remainder of this season!

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I think some of the posters said it wasnt just Dak but lets see waht we have in Cooper, which is fine. Remember Garrett riding Romo all season and not giving Orton time and how well that turned out? Playing a back up Qb at time to get him experience is not a indication that posters dont like the QB, just see no reason to keep playing him if the team cant win. Dallas couldnt win yesterday.

cmoney23

Reaction score
I think some of the posters said it wasnt just Dak but lets see waht we have in Cooper, which is fine. Remember Garrett riding Romo all season and not giving Orton time and how well that turned out? Playing a back up Qb at time to get him experience is not a indication that posters dont like the QB, just see no reason to keep playing him if the team cant win. Dallas couldnt win yesterday.
Week 16 or 17 you want to do that in the second half of a game or something after everything is "done"... fine. But to do it when you still have a chance to make the playoffs and win some games seems assinine. Not to mention Dak is still young, he has only known success in the league. I think this struggle might be good for him. Humble him and get him back in the film room learning. Dak needs these reps just as bad, if not worse than anybody.

Reaction score
I have been dreading coming on here after the last two weeks because I can't stand reading posts from "you people". Dak has his issues. He is a young QB making a huge step from college to the NFL and has had that step simplified with a dominant run game and superior offensive line. In addition to losing both of those things this season the fact that our coaching staff is completely inept at effectively game planning or adjusting on the fly to exploit matchups makes this stretch seem even more difficult.

But to see threads on here suggesting that we start COOPER RUSH is about as dumb as anything I've ever seen. Did you see Nathan Peterman start last week? Cooper would be 10x the disaster that starting Peterman was!

I'm not sold on Dak. But I can assure you that he is, far and away, our best option for the remainder of this season!
Garrett & Co. are stuck in a 1992 time warp. The days of the simple scheme based on executing your will over your opponents are over. Romo compensated for Garrett's ineptness, he was the defacto OC and w/o him, Garrett/Linehan are exposed. Losing your franchise QB to injury is a plausible excuse for your season falling apart but NOT a RB. This offense falling off a cliff since Zeke's suspension, IMO, is all on Garrett and Linehan

shabazz

Reaction score
Week 16 or 17 you want to do that in the second half of a game or something after everything is "done"... fine. But to do it when you still have a chance to make the playoffs and win some games seems assinine. Not to mention Dak is still young, he has only known success in the league. I think this struggle might be good for him. Humble him and get him back in the film room learning. Dak needs these reps just as bad, if not worse than anybody.

Uh, sorry but the season is over. We already know Dak ain’t the answer so let’s see what we have in Rush

Dak was drafted to be a backup and rightfully so. Not saying Rush is the answer but why are some afraid to see what he’s got?

It’s just a matter of seeing what the next man up can bring to the table

cmoney23

Reaction score
Uh, sorry but the season is over. We already know Dak ain’t the answer so let’s see what we have in Rush

Dak was drafted to be a backup and rightfully so. Not saying Rush is the answer but why are some afraid to see what he’s got?

Nice to a see a reply from one of "you people.

How is the season over? We are 5-6 and still in the mix for a wild-card spot.
We play a very "beatable" Commanders team next week.
Then the crap Giants
a Bad Oakland Team
ZEKE IS BACK
Seattle and then Philly (who might be resting players)

I really don't think we are out of it. 9-7 could make the wild card and this team with Zeke and Lee can do anything in the playoffs.

Also, we know "what we have in Rush". WE all know. We have a prospect. A project. To think anything else is just short-sided. I'm going to take your nonsense as trolling and move along

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Then the crap Giants
a Bad Oakland Team
ZEKE IS BACK

I really don't think we are out of it. 9-7 could make the wild card and this team with Zeke and Lee can do anything in the playoffs.

Also, we know "what we have in Rush". WE all know. We have a prospect. A project. To think anything else is just short-sided. I'm going to take your nonsense as trolling and move along

Right now, the Commanders look like they'll win 45-3.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Yep. To sit Dak would be cutting off your nose to spite your face. He needs every last rep he can get at this early point in his career...if you believe that he is a quality starting QB. Apparently, many have already given up on him. It's far too early for that, IMO.

Gameover

Reaction score

Moronic

erod

Reaction score

Then the crap Giants
a Bad Oakland Team
ZEKE IS BACK

Look at the standings. 9-7 won't make it. 10-6 might not either because of tie breaker problems.

It's over.

shabazz

Reaction score

Then the crap Giants
a Bad Oakland Team
ZEKE IS BACK

Not trolling. If you know football than you must be aware that a Qb can’t be judged by a few preseason games

Dak had a full season and a half to play before we had the full sense of his limitations

Again, why are some so scared to see what kind of depth we have at the Qb position?

shabazz

Reaction score

That reply shows that your limitations are as severe as Dak’s

Way to articulate a sane, lucid response.

You were wrong about Dak and just don’t have the cojones to admit it

blindzebra

Reaction score
Prescott: Comp 532, ATT 806, 66.0%, Yards 5,985 Y/A 7.4, TD 39, INT 13, Sacks 49, Yards 277, QBR 97.4, Rushes 91, Yards 529, Y/C 5.8, TDs 11, FUM 13, Fumb Lost 7
Wentz: Comp 569, ATT 925, 61.5%, Yards 6,212, Y/A 6.7 TD 41, INT 19, Sacks 56, Yards 340, QBR 87.5, Rushes 96, Yards 374, Y/C 3.9, TDs 2, FUM 21, Fumb Lost 5

So if Dak has show he doesn't have it, neither does Wentz.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Dak is underperforming so he needs to be benched to give someone else a chance. You need to divorce your antiquated ideas that keeps you thinking Dak deserves to start despite lose after lose.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Dak is underperforming so he needs to be benched to give someone else a chance. You need to divorce your antiquated ideas that keeps you thinking Dak deserves to start despite lose after lose.
18-9. Right!?! LOSS after LOSS.

DFWJC

Reaction score
:huh:
Orton? Romo?
You do realize Dallas never once even lost more than 2 in a row with Romo under center...not in 10 years.

Im not in the "pull Dak" camp, but just clearing that up.