My god. "You people"

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m in Abilene too but Go Eagles
I graduated from Abilene High and am an AHS Eagle for life but I'm not so petty to not appreciate it when an athlete from a different local school makes it to the NFL and does well.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Nope ........ you are being treated like every other ignorant troll from another team who comes over here badmouthing the Cowboys.
LOL, bad mouthing the Cowboys. :muttley: Have you seen the things this fan base says about the players and F.O. of this team? You can't say the Cowboys haven't earned every bit of ire being said about them by their own fans. I'm just one more voice in the choir.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Fans can say what they want ........ trolls from rival teams (esp if they claim they used to be Cowboy fans) can stick their criticisms up their butts.
I've been a Cowboys fan the whole time no matter what you think about it. You can continue to ignorantly troll me for supporting my hometown guy but you will never be the gatekeeper for who is or is not a Cowboys fan. Get over yourself, you are no one.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sure .........keep saying that with the Vikings helmet in your Avatar.

Cowboys are better off without fans like you.
I've already explain my support for Case Keenum. You are just being a jerk. Other fellow Cowboys fans have expressed acceptance of my support for Keenum, why can't you? It's okay, you don't have to. It makes no difference to me. Go Cowboys!

cmoney23

Reaction score
You've barely been on this board at all. Is this how you are going to be? Calling folks trolls for asking legit questions? Who do you think you are? You don't know me and you definitely misinterpreted my post if you took it for trolling. In any case, you are new here and you need to be more selective with how you address people and the tone you take with them.
Man, your trolling techniques are strong! But I will not fall for them like others on this board.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Sure .........keep saying that with the Vikings helmet in your Avatar.

Cowboys are better off without fans like you.
Let it go, man, this is what trolls want. They want to argue and to engage you in stupidity.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Man, your trolling techniques are strong! But I will not fall for them like others on this board.
Newbie be gone. You barely register on my radar. Soon you will venture into the realm of the ignored.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Newbie be gone. You barely register on my radar. Soon you will venture into the realm of the ignored.
Silly Troll. He thinks being on this board 8 months longer than me makes him an OG.
10,015 troll posts don't make you belong here troll. I'd pull your username if I was the admin, troll.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Silly Troll. He thinks being on this board 8 months longer than me makes him an OG.
10,015 troll posts don't make you belong here troll. I'd pull your username if I was the admin, troll.
You were given fair warning. Welcome to my ignore list.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I graduated from Abilene High and am an AHS Eagle for life but I'm not so petty to not appreciate it when an athlete from a different local school makes it to the NFL and does well.
I actually root for Keenum since he's from around here but he's from Wylie not Abilene

Hardline

Reaction score
No matter how you feel about Dak's performance this year he's not going to be benched for Cooper Rush.
If Dak fails his replacement is currently not on this team.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I have been dreading coming on here after the last two weeks because I can't stand reading posts from "you people". Dak has his issues. He is a young QB making a huge step from college to the NFL and has had that step simplified with a dominant run game and superior offensive line. In addition to losing both of those things this season the fact that our coaching staff is completely inept at effectively game planning or adjusting on the fly to exploit matchups makes this stretch seem even more difficult.

But to see threads on here suggesting that we start COOPER RUSH is about as dumb as anything I've ever seen. Did you see Nathan Peterman start last week? Cooper would be 10x the disaster that starting Peterman was!

I'm not sold on Dak. But I can assure you that he is, far and away, our best option for the remainder of this season!
GOD should never be spelled in small letters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Uh, sorry but the season is over. We already know Dak ain’t the answer so let’s see what we have in Rush

Dak was drafted to be a backup and rightfully so. Not saying Rush is the answer but why are some afraid to see what he’s got?

It’s just a matter of seeing what the next man up can bring to the table
You don’t know anything about leadership do you.