My god. "You people"

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:huh:
Orton? Romo?
You do realize Dallas never once even lost more than 2 in a row with Romo under center...not in 10 years.

Im not in the "pull Dak" camp, but just clearing that up.
Romo never got us to a NFC championship game either. Are you saying Dak isn't capable of that either? What's your point?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo never got us to a NFC championship game either. Are you saying Dak isn't capable of that either? What's your point?
Maybe I read it wrong?
It sounded like someone wanted to replace Romo with Orton.
The point being that he never had even one 3 game stretch like this never this bad. Not close even.
But I did point out I was NOT at all for benching Dak.
I think he can do it with the right team. He'll need more (team and good fortune) than Romo ever had, but so what...Romo needed it too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I have been dreading coming on here after the last two weeks because I can't stand reading posts from "you people".

That’s one of the reasons I stopped wasting my time here. This board has the biggest assembly of idiots I’ve ever seen. There’s no Cowboys board more depressing than this one after a loss. Everything from Dak and Zeke suck, to hoping the team tanks so we get a top 10 pick.

Not one ounce of constructive criticism, just hating on the team and the players. The things you read here are beyond ludicrous! Nothing but knee jerking, live in the moment idiots. Bryan Broaddus had an account here until he got tired of the idiots and took off.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that the same people who complain about the team "giving up" or "rolling over" have already given up on the team and certain players.

Hypocrites at their worst.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Nice to a see a reply from one of "you people.

How is the season over? We are 5-6 and still in the mix for a wild-card spot.
We play a very "beatable" Commanders team next week.
Then the crap Giants
a Bad Oakland Team
ZEKE IS BACK
Seattle and then Philly (who might be resting players)

I really don't think we are out of it. 9-7 could make the wild card and this team with Zeke and Lee can do anything in the playoffs.

Also, we know "what we have in Rush". WE all know. We have a prospect. A project. To think anything else is just short-sided. I'm going to take your nonsense as trolling and move along
Beatable, Crap and Bad are all words that can be used to describe Dallas

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Man, the trolls are thick on this board.
You've barely been on this board at all. Is this how you are going to be? Calling folks trolls for asking legit questions? Who do you think you are? You don't know me and you definitely misinterpreted my post if you took it for trolling. In any case, you are new here and you need to be more selective with how you address people and the tone you take with them.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What a stupid post
And that is a ******** rebuttal. You can do better that that zrinkill. I'm accustom to real zingers from you, not this cheap pejorative slinging. I'm so disappointed in you. Try again... I know you can do better. :p

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There you go confusing me for a Vikings fan. So I'll correct you.... I'm a Cowboys fan from Abilene Texas. Case Keenum played his high school football in Abilene Texas. I am supporting my hometown guy as he leads the Vikings into the playoffs. If he is replaced by Teddy Bridgewater as many Vikings fans want to happen then my avatar will change. Until then, please understand my avatar is only in support of Case Keenum, not the Vikings Organization. Thank you for your understanding.

EST_1986

Reaction score
There you go confusing me for a Vikings fan. So I'll correct you.... I'm a Cowboys fan from Abilene Texas. Case Keenum played his high school football in Abilene Texas. I am supporting my hometown guy as he leads the Vikings into the playoffs. If he is replaced by Teddy Bridgewater as many Vikings fans want to happen then my avatar will change. Until then, please understand my avatar is only in support of Case Keenum, not the Vikings Organization. Thank you for your understanding.
Case is from Wylie lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
There you go confusing me for a Vikings fan.

No confusion about it ........ we start losing and you make a Viking helmet as your avatar...... then when you got called out on it you came up with this Case Keenum story.

Worst kind of turncoat fan.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice to a see a reply from one of "you people.

How is the season over? We are 5-6 and still in the mix for a wild-card spot.
We play a very "beatable" Commanders team next week.
Then the crap Giants
a Bad Oakland Team
ZEKE IS BACK
Seattle and then Philly (who might be resting players)

I really don't think we are out of it. 9-7 could make the wild card and this team with Zeke and Lee can do anything in the playoffs.

Also, we know "what we have in Rush". WE all know. We have a prospect. A project. To think anything else is just short-sided. I'm going to take your nonsense as trolling and move along
Because people quit very easily

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No confusion about it ........ we start losing and you make a Viking helmet as your avatar...... then when you got called out on it you came up with this Case Keenum story.

Worst kind of turncoat fan.
I'm not here to placate your ignorant butt. Believe what you want. You are just trying to get under my skin and that I will never let you do.