My god. "You people"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That’s one of the reasons I stopped wasting my time here. This board has the biggest assembly of idiots I’ve ever seen. There’s no Cowboys board more depressing than this one after a loss. Everything from Dak and Zeke suck, to hoping the team tanks so we get a top 10 pick.

Not one ounce of constructive criticism, just hating on the team and the players. The things you read here are beyond ludicrous! Nothing but knee jerking, live in the moment idiots. Bryan Broaddus had an account here until he got tired of the idiots and took off.
Now this is the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Now this is the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

Speak for yourself. Every criticism I’ve had for the team, players and coaches has all been constructive and has been accompanied by stats and facts. I provide logic and reasoning behind every comment i’ve made, unlike the idiots who swarm this board attacking the team and everyone who doesn’t agree with their idiocy. All you do is attack everyone who has anything critical to say about the team and you’re guilty of doing the same damn thing.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/jones-has-lost-the-players.391060/

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. Every criticism I’ve had for the team, players and coaches has all been constructive and has been accompanied by stats and facts. I provide logic and reasoning behind every comment i’ve made, unlike the idiots who swarm this board attacking the team and everyone who doesn’t agree with their idiocy. All you do is attack everyone who has anything critical to say about the team and you’re guilty of doing the same damn thing.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/jones-has-lost-the-players.391060/
Haahaaaha. That’s funny. Where you from son?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Haahaaaha. That’s funny. Where you from son?

What’s funny is you being negative when you nail everyone else for being negative. You’re the guy who looks for a silver lining to every bad season the Cowboys are having. In your head these these straight blowouts are a blessing in disguise. :laugh: If you think changing your username is going to help you escape your reputation you’re wrong.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What’s funny is you being negative when you nail everyone else for being negative. You’re the guy who looks for a silver lining to every bad season the Cowboys are having. In your head these these straight blowouts are a blessing in disguise. :laugh: If you think changing your username is going to help you escape your reputation you’re wrong.
You’ve got issues. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You’ve got issues. :laugh:

Again, speak for yourself. You responded to me. I mentioned all the idiots this board has and you took offense. No one else came calling but you. :thumbup: